·
Registered
190 Posts
Well, The writing is on the wall peeps!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
When did this air?
Is he still blaming Bush? To be honest I quit listening because all I hear is Marxist Communist Propaganda thinly veiled as entitlements.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I think this news-cast aired back in 2011.
Good old Rachael Mad-cow. She is without a doubt the most pathetic slut on the news these days. Just the sound of her voice makes me want to vomit. Does anyone know, is she a queer?

·
Registered
17 Posts
stunning but last year he pushed a bill that gave him power to place any one felt to be a "threat" to "national security" under house arrest untill proven inoccent ... and this is stunning how are the libtards goin to say this didnt happen

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
There are a lot of things the government has done and is doing to limit the rights of the people. The only right that has not YET been abused or limited is the third amendment. All the others have been restricted or done away with completely and, the worst part is, the people go along with it. They do so because "the government is making them feel safer".
It doesn't make me feel safer to have to give up my fourth amendment rights to board a plane that is flying within my state.
It doesn't make me feel safer to know that this message is recorded and read by federal law enforcement agencies.
It doesn't make me feel safer to know that I could be arrested for disagreeing with the actions of the president or congress.
It doesn't make me feel safer to know that my right to keep and bear arms is being treated like a government privilage that they can restrict at will.
OK, that just put me on several new lists - I still don't feel safer.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Didn't this apply to the Guantanamo prisoners? It's my thought that he is justifying keeping them incarcerated. That said, I do see the ruling capitalist class, the oligarchy that really rules our country by buying our legislators, capable of doing these kinds of things. I live in an area where I see people losing all their property values due to the oil, gas and mining industry, that has manipulated local governments. When they can't they use Manifest Destiny. They use up all the water, poison the rest and leave the local people sick and broke. If you haven't followed the money to see whose pocket your town board, city council persons, state legislators etc. are in, then you don't really know who is pulling their strings. Very few of them are voting by conscience, they are voting by pocketbook. Those of us in rural areas and small towns will soon be living in a toxic waste dump of CAFOS, mines, fracking wells and literal waste dumps, with our right to vote cancelled by 'emergency financial managers' and our right to free speech muzzled by needing 'permits' to speak out.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Perhaps someone could point out where in this video he said "citizens" of our nation? All I heard was for people caught planning or engaging our nation in terrorist activity and in fact the one segment I tried to reach forward too he was commenting on people in foreign contries and said nothing about citizens? Madcow and the radical left would love to extend our legal / constitutional rights to the world. I - don't really give a crap about the rest of the world and I sure don't want to pay for the rest of the world's lawyers.

·
Super Moderator
9,043 Posts
One man's outspoken critic is another man's terrorist. But Obama didn't say it was only for non-citizens. Since anyone of the "undocumented aliens" coming across the Rio Grande could be carrying parts to build a nuke, shouldn't they all be arrested? Instead he wants to give them citizenship. Since a lot of the "undocumented aliens" coming across the Rio Grande are carrying drugs, shouldn't these "unlicensed pharmacists" be arrested, but there too, he wants to give them citizenship.

the 5th Amendment: No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
But yet the president now feels he has the power to be judge, jury and executioner of American citizens, as he deems fit. But since it is a foreign sovereign country, it is ok. Oh, wait a second, isn't going into a foreign country without knocking first the same as invading that foreign country, let alone committing murder. And how many collateral bodies were in the count.

We bring Osama's son-in-law, Abu Ghaith, (an enemy combatant) to New York to put on trial, but an American citizen who (probably) is a terrorist can be summarily killed by a missile from a drone, without benefit of a trial. Bad enough I guess, but continue reading (the following is an excerpt).

"Mr Obama has been sharply criticised for the secrecy surrounding his extension of America's "targeted killing" campaign against al-Qaeda terrorist suspects using missile strikes by unmanned drones.
The secret campaign has killed an estimated 4,700 people in Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia. A quarter are estimated to have been civilians prompting anger among human rights campaigners.
According to research by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, drone strikes killed between 474 and 881 civilians - including 176 children - in Pakistan between 2004 and last year.
Criticism within the US has focused on the implications for terror suspects who are also US citizens, after Anwar al-Awlaki, a radical cleric born and educated in the US, was killed in Yemen in 2011." Courtesy of Telegraph.co.uk - Telegraph online, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Telegraph - Telegraph (March 26, 2013 but dated March 6, 2013)

Since drones strikes have killed so many kids (way more than "assault rifles") maybe they should be banned before the "assault rifle"

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
DHS already does it, particularly CBP.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts