Administrator
14,690 Posts
Welcome.
Where are ya from?
The piney woods of NE Florida here.

·
Registered
10,586 Posts
Hello Everyone. Pauly here. Just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks for the add to the administrators.
Hearty welcome form DFW Texas. The slightly more rational but not by much..West side called Foat Wurth in the local vernacular. If you need to know any exotic info about prepping or other interesting topics you coulda checked with a guy named Slippy a few days ago..but now he got the boot for using nasty words or something. So no need to ask him. Looks like several smart multi billion CA corporations are coming to Texas. Tesla and Oracle is two I recently heard about. You best get here too.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,063 Posts
Another howdy from Texas.
Glad to have you. Good lookin' Jeep.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Hello there, I reside in St Pete, and ummm....that’s it, that’s all there is.:alien: I am going through old age, but I am not doing it gracefully.

Reactions: inceptor

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hearty welcome form DFW Texas. The slightly more rational but not by much..West side called Foat Wurth in the local vernacular. If you need to know any exotic info about prepping or other interesting topics you coulda checked with a guy named Slippy a few days ago..but now he got the boot for using nasty words or something. So no need to ask him. Looks like several smart multi billion CA corporations are coming to Texas. Tesla and Oracle is two I recently heard about. You best get here too.
Hey man. Thanks for the big welcome. Yep. Musk is moving SpaceX there, too. Also, HP is moving there. Texans are soon going to start slapping the same bumper sticker on their trucks that we had during our boom of the 1980s and 90s when it became way too populated here. "Welcome to California (Texas), now go home." I now live in the small town of Kernville, Ca. Population 2,500. It's a big state, and there is still a bunch of reasonably priced land here to live a peaceful, rural life. RIP Slippy!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts