Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one else believe that every one of us has a threat matrix score which is assigned by the NSA
Since we've all had our emails, phone calls and snail mail monitored, what's to stop them (the government) from making that list? Being a Vet puts me on an easily available list...

Should I feel reassured when I'm told by NSA officials and this administration that they aren't keeping track?

Just a thought. What's your opinion?

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
I don't believe anything I am told by the government. They lie. They'll tell you they aren't doing something, only to later tell you they were doing it before you even heard about it, and what's the big deal?

There is no reason for me to believe they don't have lists.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
You can bet if you are a member of any pro gun forum, Prepping forum, Tea party or anything like it you are entered in a data base. Now as for have you been looked at. Depends if someone drops a dime on you you chances go up .
I use myself as an example. I have been very out spoken about DHS and TSA I have pissed them off. They have differently looked at me.
I am not to concerned about it other than how it does violate the Constitution.
Nice thing is knowing how this administration could not get a train wreck right with two trains on same track

Reactions: Denton and jimb1972

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
The government has been caught living countless times. Remember when they said they weren't watching or recording us? Remember the WMDs in Iraq? I would be willing to bet a paycheck that every single American citizen is on a list, with a threat score, along with a lot of other very personal data. They know EXACTLY how many guns you own, who you associate with, and what places you frequent. List? They have a file on you.

It has already been proven that privacy is an illusion in this country. You are tracked from birth to death.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
They can keep lists and monitor everything and it still doesn't matter because the agencies in charge of such things haven't had a budget since Obama took office and had budget cuts made to continuing resolution that they don't have the manpower or resources to investigate anything. Look at the Boston bombers, plenty of internet activity, warned by Russia to watch them, and still got away with placing bombs. The latest is NSA only has the resources to investigate around 200 high profile suspects a year.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I absolutely refuse to lose any sleep over this spying thing. Let them watch and monitor all they want I nor any person I associate with have anything to hide.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I absolutely refuse to lose any sleep over this spying thing. Let them watch and monitor all they want I nor any person I associate with have anything to hide.
Until they come for you in the night for being a "potential threat"

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I am prolly on one anyway...no big deal....they prolly got bigger fish to fry.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
If the NSA wants a confrontation with me, fine. I am an experienced hacker with an extremely bad attitude towards the government. Or as they said in the movie: "There are things worse than death, and I can do them all".

·
Super Moderator
9,646 Posts
There is nothing to lose sleep over. It's kinda like J. Edgar Hoover. He had files on a multitude of people. They are amassing this so they can have easy access to the information in case they need to go after you for whatever reason.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Until they come for you in the night for being a "potential threat"
Let them come, I Will know long before they get here that they are after me.I may go down in flames but I will have gone down fighting for my rights as an American citizen. I have no fear of them.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Where can I go to get my free NSA score?

Meangreen said it best. Too many local as well as state and federal LE think like the rest of us. Sworn to uphold the constitution and will not violate it if ordered to. Not to mention they know that it is a death trap for them. They might be able to get two "suspected" houses down before the word gets out and then it's gonna be plain pandalerium (I threw that in for Denton's sake lol ). I too took the oath to defend and protect the Constitution and I don't remember there being an experation date.

The Gov't might have it's grand plan, but they don't have the boots on the ground to take down our country. Not now, not ever.

Embrace the suck, NSA

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
I have lived my life the last few years under the assumption that they have data on me. Since I believe that there are as many patriots in the government employ as idiots, AND there are more and more people everyday thinking like me, math and statistics takes over and the probability of Big Brother coming after me is slight...today. However, my chances become slimmer every year I think. But every year I become more and more ready...

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
We live in a free society?
How can we be free when the Gov't is tracking all we do and has a dossier on every citizen?

·
Registered
686 Posts
They can track all they would like to. They just can't do anything about it.

I don't know how many lists I'm on. Hell, I'll sign up for them if they'll put 'em online.

We are a free country. Go overseas or south to Central or South America if you really don't believe you're free here in America.

The right to bear arms gets us the freedom of thought and speech. The right of thought and speech gives us the right to bear arms. The government can't overcome that. Paul Revere was fast, but the internet and phones is faster. And, the vast majority of people sworn to uphold the Constitution are intelligent people who take that oath seriously. They are not going to invade your house. They would like to see their grandchildren too.

Wanna fix the problem? Quit re-electing the same folks every year. They are just lining up at the trough. If they weren't interested in their own well being, they would serve their two terms and quit. Done my duty and gone. What do you think the odds of that happening are if you don't help them? Needs 6 or 8 years to learn how congress works or have some influence? Try floating that in the Helmund Province. I didn't think so.

I'm not Republican, I'm not Democrat, I am Independant and I am American. Put that on your list.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I'm sure I'm on a couple of lists, whether or not the government thinks I'm a threat I know not and care even less. I figure if they're coming after me I should have some advanced warning as I'm sure they'll be scooping up a bunch of others before they get to me. I doubt even the main stream media could ignore that, although the headlines would probably read something along the lines of "Domestic terrorist captured with arsenal of weapons and thousands of rounds". Those headlines are the ones I look for especially if they start popping up more and more frequently.

-Infidel

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.