Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm a novice urban prepper from across the water in Sweden. Looking forward to picking everyone's brains for info and advice.

Sheldon

·
Registered
492 Posts
Howdy from TEXAS! and welcome to the forum Sheldon. We're here to help. I'm sure you can teach us as well. Is private gun ownership permitted in Sweden? Just curious.

punch

·
Administrator
15,414 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Gun ownership here is pretty tightly controlled Punch. But its not too hard to get a licence. Just need to be a registered hunter (for a rifle) or a member of a pistol sport shooting club (for a pistol). Oh and the cops have to like you too! lol!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, the cops have to like you. That's why i've been a good boy for the last few years, lol!

I'll be going through the exam and licencing process this year for my hunting/rifle licence. Have to put in a gun safe and brace myself for the fee's.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Another welcome from Texas. I had the pleasure of visiting your homeland a few times back in the late 90's and very much enjoyed it, in the summer time!

·
Super Moderator
9,182 Posts
Greetings and welcome from Illinois or as I put it now, ILLANNOYED

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ahola,

Hi, I am a novice prepper myself.
That's what I get for studying silver a bit too closely...

·
Registered
492 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Gun ownership here is pretty tightly controlled Punch. But its not too hard to get a licence. Just need to be a registered hunter (for a rifle) or a member of a pistol sport shooting club (for a pistol). Oh and the cops have to like you too! lol!
We have many Ex and current law enforcement and military men and women as members here. They have much to offer and we appreciate their service.
Again welcome to the forum and jump on in! We're glad to have you.

punch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts