Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Not Much Activity Here From TN

9K views 34 replies 26 participants last post by  bigorange75 
#1 ·
So, where are all the TN folks? Anyone here?

#2 ·
Nah,just a bunch of Americans with a few foreign pals thrown in

Well then, I guess I am in good company! Was kinda looking forward to like minded folks nearby though!

#5 ·
I'm about 30 miles SE of Nashville. I'm guessing you're probably a bit closure to the southern boarder somewhere?

#6 ·
Riding down that way again this year.
And was married in the Shelby County court house in Memphis

#11 ·
Middle Tennessee area, in Thompsons Station/Spring Hill. Am game for a meet up with like minded folks. Maybe discuss a little bit and learn something. Active Asst. Scoutmaster with the local BSA here. Been prepping for a while and lurking on this board though this is only my 2nd post. Love these people on here and feel like I know them already through listening and reading their posts.

Shadow

#13 ·
Most folks here are Middle or West Tennessee --- Well I'll represent far East Tennessee here in Del Rio, just a few miles from North Carolina. Different parts of the state, but I'll guess all in the same boat, that is worried about the current state of affairs in the nation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.