Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This new forum member is trying to get in contact with the forum person who manages forum sponsorship. Probably due to my own stupidity I cannot find the right link or place to go to get in touch with the person I need. Can anyone out there lend a hand? Also, is there a list of forum sponsors published somewhere or a place to go to see who they are and what products they offer? Thanks, arizona coyote,

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
There may be a minimum post requirement for PM's. I'm not sure. But.... if there isn't, look up in the header of any forum page and you will see the Prepper Forums logo with the ammo box. Just below that is a row that has the tabs "Home" "Forums" "What's New" etc etc.

Right under the "Forums" tab is a Private Messages link. Click it and it will take you to your PM page. On the right hand side is a verticle list and it has your in box and other links. One of them is "Send New Message". Click it and it will open a new blank Private Message.

Your PM receipient is Leon and choose your subject line and type away.

Leon has a day job and is mostly a volunteer cat herder here, as are most moderators, so give hom some time to reply or chime in.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
I sent him a PM with your name and mentioned you were looking for sponsorship info.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you. Actually I already sent him an email yesterday, perhaps it didn't reach him. And, is there a link from the home page that will take me to a list of forum sponsors, I have searched for one and came up empty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts