Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
24,403 Posts
Oh, I am sure idiots are going to do back flips off the banisters and folks are going to get hurt.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I think George is going to be suing several News stations. He may even be able to sue the state. Now that he has been found not guilty he will get his gun and CCW licence back also. But I bet he is give up being the neighborhood watch man.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
YES YES YES!!!!!!! No "compromise verdict"!!!!! Full acquittal. Now run Zimmerman and hide well friend. And in case anyone noticed, the NAACP is already out for blood. Way to propogate the hate.

·
Registered
24,403 Posts
I think George is going to be suing several News stations. He may even be able to sue the state. Now that he has been found not guilty he will get his gun and CCW licence back also. But I bet he is give up being the neighborhood watch man.
I hope the little cop-wannabe simply disappears into the mist of nowhere. I don't want to hear another thing about him. He caused enough problems.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
First I take no comfort in Martins death. Regardless of the reasons. There is never a chance for a do over after death.
This case should have never been charged. Yes Zimmerman should have reported what he saw and walked away.
This case was made political, the so called justice system was told to convict him no madder what.
The news media lied and altered tapes. The justice system stonewalled the defense . The court was used to harasses Zimmerman and his family.
Will we now stand and demand they be held accountable?
No we will get some rest we have jobs to be at Monday we have things we must do. Protest is not our sole function in life.
Sleep well tonight if your anywhere near Sanford FL give the dog some coffee so he is up all night keep the weapon handy ,
And pray you never have to take a life for any reason.

·
Registered
938 Posts
First I take no comfort in Martins death. Regardless of the reasons. There is never a chance for a do over after death.
This case should have never been charged. Yes Zimmerman should have reported what he saw and walked away.
This case was made political, the so called justice system was told to convict him no madder what.
The news media lied and altered tapes. The justice system stonewalled the defense . The court was used to harasses Zimmerman and his family.
Will we now stand and demand they be held accountable?
No we will get some rest we have jobs to be at Monday we have things we must do. Protest is not our sole function in life.
Sleep well tonight if your anywhere near Sanford FL give the dog some coffee so he is up all night keep the weapon handy ,
And pray you never have to take a life for any reason.
^^^^^^
Church.

Smitty, as usual, offers up the right insights.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I'm waiting to see. I hope common sense prevails but common sense is a misnomer these days.
I will believe it when I see it.

Reactions: Denton

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
I just watched a video by the Martin Family Attorney's. They stated that Dr. Martin Luther King's daughter, in a tweet to them, compared Trayvon to Medgar Evers in the continued fight for civil rights as his death, was as significant in their plight as Mr. Evers death. ??? Really? Because I don't remember hearing anything about Medgar Evers being tattooed, thugged up, smoking dope and finding pleasure in assaulting people while hanging around with a bunch of hood rats that couldn't speak proper english if their lives counted on it.

What I do recall of Mr. Evers is he was a World War II veteran, a college graduate and family man with three children who was ambushed and gunned down in his own driveway, feet from where his children slept, by a "white supremacist" with ties to the Ku Klux Klan and the White Citizens Council. Medgar Evers was a threat to no one except them "white Christian good 'ole boy racists" of Mississippi. Exactly what was Trayvon's contribution to the continued fight for racial equality other than being black?

He was killed trying to kill, or at least grievously injure, someone else who had a legal right to be doing what they were doing and being where they were. He sought the confrontation with that "creepy-ass-cracker" and he lost. Skittles be damned. It makes me absolutely sick that they would even tug at the strings of the civil rights movement and compare this thug to someone of legitimacy like Medgar Evers, who never did anything to anyone.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
It makes me absolutely sick that they would even tug at the strings of the civil rights movement and compare this thug to someone of legitimacy like Medgar Evers, who never did anything to anyone.
Indeed sir

Reactions: Fuzzee

·
Registered
20 Posts
I too feel terrible for the parents of trayvon; however, I feel that the verdict was right on. This was a case against the stand your ground and gun control. The case should have never been filed. The government tried to push their agenda. We won the battle, but there will be many more ahead. Many civil suits will be filed in the days ahead.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I too feel terrible for the parents of trayvon; however, I feel that the verdict was right on. This was a case against the stand your ground and gun control. The case should have never been filed. The government tried to push their agenda. We won the battle, but there will be many more ahead. Many civil suits will be filed in the days ahead.
People keep bring up stand your ground, but the defense never used that, it was straight self defense that they used.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Those people aren't rioting they are celebrating. Can't you hear the bobozalas? I'm going to watch Honey boo boo. Tell me when this is over.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
A march of about 80 people in SF. I've heard of no other issues. No sirens, nothing, looks like the hype was just that.

BTW we are trying to figure out the march in SF. We're no sure if it's for real or DOJ people on overtime?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts