Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
KUSA: I agree with you in a way but for me the jury is still out on the military.

As Sun Tzu advises, "appear strong when you are weak and weak when you are strong."

If one assumes we are in a new type of World War one might bide their time until the time is right to strike.
We may be seeing a lot of deception possibly playing out. To make one's army appear to be on a rout to embolden the enemy into making a mistake is not new.

To hold an army in abayence until the citizens are begging it to strike for them is not new either.
There have been times when the military needed the citizens to help offer the price the citizens will have to pay as well for the military to win.
As the bible says, It depends on whose ass it is down in the ditch. The majority of the citizens must decide it's their ass down in the ditch now and are willing to do whatever it takes to get it out.

The truth is we will never know for sure about the military until this war is over.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I think the US military is way too compromised to do anything of value at this point.

KUSA, I agree with you. Having said that, we all know that within our military there are hundreds, if not thousands, of "soldiers" that study, arm and infiltrate jobs we have never heard of. For example, when I knew nothing about the military I found out that some soldiers just cooked food. Oh, they had firearms, but they were there to make sure our front lines were secure and well-fed.

In short, nothing about our military surprises me anymore. If I was told that our most secret soldiers were in China for a yo-yo convention, my first guess would be our guys had Duncan products armed with the latest dangerous "whatever."

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,029 Posts
Could a moderator close/lock this thread. It has drifted far away from my original post.
thanks
BoF
Sorry buddy, we don't stop derailments in progress.
We only step in when the flames ignite. 😁

Let's try to keep things on tack. If someone wants to bring up a new topic, a new thread is the perfect place for it.

That said, we are still in the zone of "the media lied". They did against Kyle. They do regularly. I think that's the greater point that this has evolved to, and it's not a bad point to discuss.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
So your telling me that I have no input over a post that I created…..
Even though the discussion has left the original path of the intent of originator

BoF

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Even though the discussion has left the original path of the intent of originator

BoF
Input, yes. Control, no.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts

BoF
Your original post was simply a statement. Go back and look for yourself. You never plotted a path for it to take. We appreciate you starting it. Now let us go down the rabbit hole regardless of where it takes us. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
9,674 Posts
Could a moderator close/lock this thread. It has drifted far away from my original post.
thanks
BoF
I agree, derailments happen a lot. The topics have a flow and that flow can change and usually does. We've all seen this many times.

So far this thread has not gotten out of control so I'm just watching the flow.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Well, guys, I got a cup of coffee, had a great night's sleep and then I opened up this page. Yikes, it's a holiday, and these guys have been our friends for years. My guess is that I'm going to be trapped here as the snow has started to hit my deck. Anyway, have a great day, guys, and post some great things about the day you're having!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts