Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I have also read some more of the newspaper items about Rittenhouse. Yikes, I think I violated more parking tickets than this man supposedly got into a jam. Then again, this is the supposed "law" following this guy. I wonder if they tried to get him on something before--failed--and now they are trying once again...

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Well, Jim, either you are looking for entries on Rittenhouse that have not been seen by most of us, or you simply want the entries to continue. Frankly, I did not see what all the hub-bub was about. Many of us get riled about a post (or the forum ignorance of a belief) only to realize that not many people cared.

What I have found over the entries of "modern posts" is that fame is fleeting and very few people follow-up on continuing additions. My position is that the people who post are essentially people we have communicated with over time and even several decades, only to find that very few stick with the story.

I guess I am one such forum member. Yes, I know that Rittenhouse is in the news, but to be "well read" on the continuing story means that I have pull up tired old reviews. In most cases I get the overall gist of the story, but I seldom want to keep searching for continuing events. In other words, I got the man, I got the story and I already learned of the overriding issue. I am not being blunt, it's just that there are always happenings in Wisconsin, and even that gets tedious.

·
Super Moderator
3,700 Posts
The Rittenhouse "story" is not a Wisconsin story, it is a national issue. It has to do with self defense, right to bear arms, hypocrisy, libel and a lot more issues.

@The Tourist If you are tired of it then please feel free to ignore these threads.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I will post when I have something to say. I have used the Avoid option on someone for the first time. I just don’t have the time or patience for rudeness. People are welcome to disagree with me all they want but at least share your thinking. I am fed up with people making emotional decisions especially in public discussion forums like a Prepper discussion site. In the case of the person I just blocked his reasoning was about him rather than what was best for the members of this site. I hope this shields me a little.

My plan is when TSHTF I will start a new thread that will give information and PDFs on how to organize one’s community to mitigate suffering of neighbors and to pull out of the chaos on a local level. In a crisis people will be heading to Prepper sites for quick answers. That is why I will continue to hang around. I have information developed over the years ready to be shared at the right moment.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
@Jimcosta, personally I think you are one of the most polite members here, and I also look to see your current posts. Let's be honest, there's always one idiot in the loop that figures all forum members are living bullseyes.

So, Jim, if you come up with a good topic for the forum I would be happy to respond to your ideas and remarks. I look forward to your future posts.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I feel that the Main Street News Media will be no longer in influence in the U.S. by the end of December.
They are destroying themselves by steering the narrative to madness instead of truth.

This is a Rant I posted Monday:
Jim’s Rant For The Day. I get The Feel Today May Be Putting Us In The Last Month.

A lot of things are taking shape now that signals that we are winning and about to go to the public visible winning side of the precipice. I suggest you begin with the Ben Fulford Blurb today. Then make sure you listen to yesterday’s 14 Minute Clif High podcast in which he explains attacking the government employee’s surety bonds to take back control over our government quickly.

Then watch the 43 minute
SGT podcast on how one man did this very thing to two Ohio School Boards to force them to immediately end their school mask requirements. Folks, this is grabbing them by the balls and anyone can easily do it in their own communities. The government will even have to give you free legal help in doing it!

This can also be done against medical doctors and hospital directors that continue to perpetuate the Plandemic hoax. All of this boils down to doing away with their insurance coverage so they can no longer work as government employees or in the medical world in the practice of medicine. It’s time we serve ourselves.

By the way, the state School Board Associations talk to each other so I am sure word of this will travel fast. If you recall, during the '07-'09 bank collapse and bailout, one major insurance (AIG Insurance) was "somehow" bailed out because it was too dangerous to the government to lose it. As Clif points out only a few insurance companies issue government surety bonds. Could it be . . . ?

In the background the Ghislaine Maxwell child sex trafficking trial is about to begin which will expose the ties between Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell, as well as to a great many elite rulers being participants in pedophilia corruption. Then sprinkle in the collapsing Dollar, Durham indictments and the 2020 vote steal.
It's going to be an exciting month indeed.
____

Note that the Maxwell trial starts next Monday and is expected to run through December. You can be sure it will not be televised so the MSN Media can cover a lot of other false flag horrors during that trial.

See Also: A BRUTAL Slap in the Face of the Media (8 Minute Video)

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
I feel that the Main Street News Media will be no longer in influence in the U.S. by the end of December.
They are destroying themselves by steering the narrative to madness instead of truth.
I respectfully disagree.
The MSM is the propaganda arm of the left.
For them to stop what they are doing means the government would have to sanction it. That won't be happening any time soon.
All one has to do is look at the revolving door of government officials being hired by MSM when they retire or get away from the jobs they used to have.
It is eye-opening to see all the reporters/bureau chiefs/anchors, etc, etc, etc who are married to or related to someone in a dem administration.

Another thing...their ratings can take a nosedive and...they couldn't care less.
When you sign up for a cable or satellite package, they get a piece of what you pay every month.
And even though lots of people have cut the cable, lots more sign up.

Edit: What effect did the lawsuit money spent by the Washington Post and CNN change with Nick Sandmann?

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,029 Posts
I respectfully disagree.
The MSM is the propaganda arm of the left.
For them to stop what they are doing means the government would have to sanction it. That won't be happening any time soon.
All one has to do is look at the revolving door of government officials being hired by MSM when they retire or get away from the jobs they used to have.
It is eye-opening to see all the reporters/bureau chiefs/anchors, etc, etc, etc who are married to or related to someone in a dem administration.

Another thing...their ratings can take a nosedive and...they couldn't care less.
When you sign up for a cable or satellite package, they get a piece of what you pay every month.
And even though lots of people have cut the cable, lots more sign up.

Edit: What effect did the lawsuit money spent by the Washington Post and CNN change with Nick Sandmann?
I tend to disagree as well, but not with the idea that they would stop their activity. I don't think Jim was making that claim.
If I understood his post correctly, he believes the MSM will continue their coverage of falsehoods and lies, but the people will begin to ignore them in greater numbers.
That's what I disagree with.

I believe the problem lies solely within the people. While we have seen evidence of some stepping up to loudly rebuke and resist their lies, I do not see this as a turning of the tide. Rather, it appears to just be the silent majority being a little less silent. The rest stay silent or don't want confrontation, which will allow the slumbering luddites to continue in their blissful ignorance, nodding in agreement with Lemon, Stelter, Reid, and Maddow.
People are happy to go along with what they perceive as the majority. There have been a few different experiments showing that humans, presented with enough opposition to what they feel is true, will go along with the group and ignore what they know to be false just to fit in.
Until the lie hits them personally, they just don't care.
This is why the media won't change their ways, and why their influence will eventually stagnate at a level they can accept.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
This from Far Side: "I just love these things!, . . . Crunchy on the outside and a chewy center.
Slope Organism Rectangle Gesture Water

You are both right. But lets for the sake of conversation add more angles into the fray,
but first realize that last week I saw a headline stating that Shark Week had a higher rating than CNN.

Suppose the military takes over the news media temporally?

Suppose an entire new satellite communication network system comes online in a few months shutting down the existing one?

Suppose the Biden Administration can no longer fund the MSN Media as it is now doing?
Notice that they no longer have the ad customers they used to have. CNN loops the same commercial three times in succession now as filler.

Suppose actions take place from today through December that awakens the Sheeple even more and they turn off the MSN Media altogether in anger and disgust?

Suppose the main street news talking celebrities run and hide or disappear all together?

Suppose John Durham releases a dozen indictments against the News Heads for treason on the same day?

Suppose even the unheard of happens, FCC removes certain news shows because . . . ?

Now realize that any one of the new factors above could end the MSN Media overnight.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I believe the problem lies solely within the people. While we have seen evidence of some stepping up to loudly rebuke and resist their lies, I do not see this as a turning of the tide. Rather, it appears to just be the silent majority being a little less silent.

I consider myself part of this silent majority. I do post here with all of the "polite words" I can establish and vent. But as for "the people," which I take to mean "all of the American people," I doubt there are just about 5% to 10% who would be happy to grease a bullet with me.

What would most Americans gain by using their home and hearth as a shabby example of the fort at San Antonio? Would you keep your eyes on the attackers or on your wife and kids? And frankly, if I saw a man tell me openly that he is beating feet to run and save his family, I would just slip him a five-dollar-bill and a fistful of Hornady bullets.

Lots of guys brag, very few cast bullets at my house...

21 - 40 of 61 Posts