Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
I can't remember the last time I felt this good about anything. Maybe there is Hope?
Hope?
I doubt it.
One of the lessons from the ancient military tactician concerned "know your enemy."
I constantly strive to do so. And an excellent place to see the mindset of freedom's enemy is on NBC News Facebook page. The comments for most articles will make you scratch your head at the obvious psychosis.
But, for the last week or so, any article covering this trail brought out the mental illness in a big way. Especially with today's articles on the verdict.
I truly fear for our country, because these people vote.

·
Super Moderator
9,673 Posts
Hope?
I doubt it.
One of the lessons from the ancient military tactician concerned "know your enemy."
I constantly strive to do so. And an excellent place to see the mindset of freedom's enemy is on NBC News Facebook page. The comments for most articles will make you scratch your head at the obvious psychosis.
But, for the last week or so, any article covering this trail brought out the mental illness in a big way. Especially with today's articles on the verdict.
I truly fear for our country, because these people vote.
And remember what the prosecuted stated, if you have a gun you lose your right to self defense. Look for this expanding in the near future.

·
Registered
9,244 Posts
Now on to all the defamation suits and the hope that Kyle never needs to work another day in his life!

So happy today!
Now for all the civil wrongful death lawsuits that will bankrupt the poor chap, even if he prevails in each one. The family always initiates a lawsuit lottery. The legal fees alone will be more than he'll even be worth.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
His defense fund paid for the lawyers who represented him.

Reactions: Kauboy

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Personally, I got into a "little jam" and even had the police put the bracelets on me at my desk! The bad news was that I Iost my job for a month, but the good news was that these same cops who arrested me became my friends. Even during the problematic months these cops even called on me to make sure I was safe and fed.

BTW, most of the police have terrible knives, my guess is that they were never trained. But when these guys drop by to yuck it up and tell me about their latest, they also ask me if I "still sharpen."

So if you mouth off to guy in Madison who pulls out a knife only for you to find out it "twinkles," I'd catch the first cab back to Illinois...

Revolver Tool Material property Eyewear Blade

1 - 20 of 61 Posts