Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Not going to believe this?????

3394 Views 38 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  MikeyPrepper
Ok so i posted up 2 days ago about a game called knock out in NJ . So today im walking my wife and 4 yr old daughter to the car at 8am cause my wife had a doc appt and i see 3 kids walking up to my wife, looked liked ready to swing, which he did and missed. NoT knowing my wife is a black belt in tae kwon do and jujitsu lol. She took him down and i took the other 2 down with 2 punches. I called cops they came and the guys ADMITTED THEY WERE LOOKING TO KNOCK US OUT. Dude in front of my daughter, sick ****s. I knocked out the 2 dudes, boy my hand hurts lol... Were debating on moving now.

Thanks all:cool:
Reactions: 3
1 - 3 of 39 Posts
I can see the media frenzy IF the report this incident

"White couple expert it martial arts, beats up 3 fine African American young men"

Hell. I'd call every news station in town. Go on air. Say how your family were targets for a knock out game, but you fought back. Bring a spotlight to this game. It is obviously racially motivated.

So. Begs a question. You looked like an easy target to punk kids. What about in SHTF?
Reactions: 2
"Black folks got a game called knockout. You White folks need to start your OWN game, called shoot out!"

I saw that earlier.

I'd buy him a round of beer. I like how he is black but isn't prejudiced. He tells it like it is.
Reactions: 2
1 - 3 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.