Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, water is my area of expertise. Finding things, hiding things, and feeding myself. Any spear fishers here?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Silently killing fish that won't bite on a worm

Seriously, selling nothing, asking for nothing in return, just hoping to help others feed themselves. If you are a water person and in the area, let's exchange ideas.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,932 Posts
Welcome to the party!!!

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Virginia!

·
Premium Member
2,942 Posts
welcome.. just drove through you neck of the woods....

·
Administrator
15,481 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey all, water is my area of expertise. Finding things, hiding things, and feeding myself. Any spear fishers here?
I have made over 200 dives as a NAUI Advanced diver. Spearfish out in the Gulf of Mexico for flounder and perhaps a legal grouper. Grouper have to be pretty big to be able to safely take a shot and not be worrying about undersize fish. That is why I like flounder. They think they are all hiding up under the layer of sand over them but easy to spot a mile away.

I do not like wetsuits. Water temp off St. Petersburg right now has dropped four degrees since yesterday because of the rain we have been having. Usually this time of year 94-95 degree water is not uncommon. Yeah, bath water but no wetsuit for me!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts