Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all - New to this site and to "prepping". I live on a rural ranch in N. California and have been a hunter, fisherman, and outdoorsman all my life. I have raised livestock, garden, farm and am a bit of a survivalist. I also work as a prosecutor and am one of the few reasonable DA's who still believe strongly in the 2nd (gun rights) and 4th Amendments (illegal searches). I look forward to contributing and learning from you all.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Welcome from Ripon - right in the darn middle of the state.

Hello all - New to this site and to "prepping". I live on a rural ranch in N. California and have been a hunter, fisherman, and outdoorsman all my life. I have raised livestock, garden, farm and am a bit of a survivalist. I also work as a prosecutor and am one of the few reasonable DA's who still believe strongly in the 2nd (gun rights) and 4th Amendments (illegal searches). I look forward to contributing and learning from you all.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
hey welcome i lived forever in auburn. I miss norcal. its people, the beauty. welcome to you :)
from lost angeles

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Anyone in California should run away as fast as you can... but don't come to Montana it sucks

·
Administrator
15,092 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Hey foothills, welcome from the valley. When the hoards reach the hills from the bay area remember they had to come thru me :). Except I'll have bugged out to NV sorry.

Hello and welcome from the foot hills of central Calif.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts