Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taking a bit out of my busy work schedule "insert sarcasm" to intoduce myself 28 yr old prepper. Don't trust our government and believe a big change is on hand. Oh also a religious prepper not the fire and brimstone kind though. Look forward to everyones post and seeing how my fellow preppers are holding up.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Well I think you have found one of the best sites on the net. Welcome to the forum and glad to have you here with us. Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh no doubt ill be on the site quite often. A prepper community is a great community filled with like minded people

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome from the Florida/Alabama line Beef. There's a lot of geezers with a lot of useful information on here that know what they are talking about, so indeed this is a great site to get started on.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Welcome from the Florida/Alabama line Beef. There's a lot of geezers with a lot of useful information on here that know what they are talking about, so indeed this is a great site to get started on.
Watch who you are calling a geezer there sonny! :)

Welcome from Minnesota

·
Registered
85 Posts
As i've said before, Geezer is just my way of saying pops. Thats what I grew up calling my Dad and Grandpa :smile:

·
Administrator
14,911 Posts
welcome from Florida

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Hey and welcome from Virginia.

Like the young whippersnapper said, we geezers know a thing or two. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey if you heard what i hear kids as young as 10 calling/saying to their parent's, Geezer is nothin !

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've gotta say what I've seen so far from a lot of people on this site impresses me and has given me many ideas glad I found this sight

1 - 14 of 14 Posts