Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read the people are starving and the fat guy is begging mongolia to help feed his people. It is ridiculous that he's spending all his money in nuclear weapons instead of providing for his people. it must suck to live in north korea.

·
8,973 Posts
I read a few years ago, his father, who only gets the best of everything, didn't like the rice he was served and order tons of it to be destroyed because it didn't taste good to him????

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I think it is about time he either has a "heart attack" or gets lead poison from 1500meters!! He is just a dumpy douchbag that fell into his fathers position after he died.. Certian people don't deserve to live. Kim Jong douchebag is one of those people.. It just amazes me that the rest of the country lets it happen. There has to be some senior officials and the majority of the military that disagrees with what is happening.. I dunno, people really scare me anymore. I almost think the majority of mankind is a waste of skin anymore. I really do! It has got to a point where I think we need a major event to shake things..

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I hear the US Constitution doesn't allow the assassination of foreign tyrants.
Pity, because a single bullet is a lot cheaper than sending in a zillion men, planes, tanks and ships..;)

(PS: but in fairness to Tubby Boy he hasn't committed any hostile act towards America yet, all he's doing is childish name-calling like a spoilt schoolyard brat, so he's not even worth wasting a bullet on)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I hear the US Constitution doesn't allow the assassination of foreign tyrants.
Pity, because a single bullet is a lot cheaper than sending in a zillion men, planes, tanks and ships..;)

(PS: but in fairness to Tubby Boy he hasn't committed any hostile act towards America yet, all he's doing is childish name-calling like a spoilt schoolyard brat, so he's not even worth wasting a bullet on)
I don't think he has the capability yet. So far his missiles fizzle out and land in the water somewhere. You are correct he is all talk. That is part of his subjugation strategy. He has his people brainwashed into thinking that the US is their enemy and that he is the only thing that stands between them and us is him.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
been absolutely amazed Little Fay Boy hasn't confronted Prez Trump yet - he supposedly had a missile test arranged to greet Trump ....

got an idea there'll be a bit of Twitter blitz over the next NK attention crying jag - then Prez Trump will turn it over to the "Generals" - bye bye Little Fat Boy and NK .... Mattis has been around long enough that he has some personal grudges to satisfy ...

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Just more saber rattling from fat boy! Couldn't get a rock thrown past the border much less a weapon. I've seen fireworks displays that were more accurate.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Back to the Clinton days. We supplied North Korea with food and oil in exchange for them stopping nuke program. Bill was hailed a hero and master for the deals.
Only problem was they took the oil , they took the food and kept right on building. So here we are today the country is still starving and many times more of a nuke threat.
So those that like to praise Billy try to remember what he really did. While you are at notice how Obama is pretty much the same in his deals.

Reactions: TG
1 - 12 of 12 Posts