Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here in town. With everything this city goes through I know theres gotta be forward prepared folks here.

·
Registered
466 Posts
As your new in the town, you may be foolish to even ask people if they are preppers. Why would you even ask anyway ? Keep you knowledge to yourself and don't advertise that fact that your a prepper. Silence is golden my friend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not far from you (a little over an hour southwest) and just joined. I'm a prepper. Not nearly as prepped as I should be, but i'm getting there slowly. It just unfortunately takes money.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome form your neighbor in Texas. Apparently there wasnt too many before Katrina, youd think there would be a gang of them now though! Anyways glad you found us and joined, hope to see you around and see you often. Lots of great minds and even better ideas, there's sure to be a little something for everyone here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new here in town. With everything this city goes through I know theres gotta be forward prepared folks here.
I'm about an hour from you. The folks around here that are prepared keep it to themselves.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Hay PETA, I'm in Metairie. Close enough for ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts