Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
People will do evil things when they see no hope,when they loose faith or when they convince them self they are a victim of injustice .
Add those to the mix of those are just plain evil anyway. It will get ugly fast. Any doubts in your mind review history of what passed as Civil unrest in this country and how the only thing that stopped it was passing out cash fast.
Look around the world at how fast governments have fallen,granted we have a better system here than most but are we that much different.
I have been in country's were it has fall apart. Nothing can prepare you for the evil that follows .
The question is not if it will happen but how will you prevent your self from being sucked in.
The balance between defending your own helping others and holding on to your humanity is the greatest test you will ever face.
To have a tough even for a moment pass through you that says kill them all who cares will open a black spot inside you that you will never get rid of.
There are those of us that will do what must be done, pray you are not one of them.

Reactions: BigCheeseStick

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
People will do whatever they feel is necessary to continue to stay alive without thinking of the consequences. They are not "evil" but they will do some bad things.
I will do what I must do to protect my rights and freedoms. Part of that is to protect my family's water, food and shelter. If someone wants to try to infringe on my rights they will suffer the consequences of their actions. It matters not whether they are old or young, wearing plain clothes or a uniform.

Reactions: BigCheeseStick

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
No argument on words PaulS I have met and dealt with a lot of evil people.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Ok Smitty, I have known a few that did evil things but I have never met anyone that fit that particular label. Maybe I have been fortunate or maybe we have different definitions - either way because it is a subjective matter your message is clearly understood. You won't get an argument from me.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Rick, no argument. People are capable of evil acts - but anyone who is truly evil (my definition) would not care about getting caught or the consequences.
Evil is unaffected by most things that people fear. It exists but it is not governed by death, or pain. It can be overcome with love but it take a very special kind of unconditional love.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Ok Smitty, I have known a few that did evil things but I have never met anyone that fit that particular label. Maybe I have been fortunate or maybe we have different definitions - either way because it is a subjective matter your message is clearly understood. You won't get an argument from me.
I do pray we can fix things. While full prepared I have no desire to march head on into a SHTF life style .

Reactions: PaulS
1 - 7 of 7 Posts