Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL We did post post within a couple minutes maybe the administrators will take one down doesn't matter to me they can take this one just want the news out.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
This is another time we must wait for the rest of the story. There is more to this one than they are saying right now.

Reactions: oswegoscott

·
Registered
887 Posts
All I can see is a 25 year old guy was arrested that drove off in there pick up truck. Doesnt mention if they knew each other etc....

·
Registered
887 Posts
While motive has not been not discerned, a 25-year-old man who Kyle was helping and who suffers from post traumatic stress syndrome, is reportedly a person of interest in this case. He was taken into custody near Dallas.
Heres the best info I could find on the shooter. Both the dead were shot in the back. Something does smell but not sure what yet. Prolly gonna have to have someone familiar with the military comment on this as it would fall under the blue vs blue action IMO.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The shooter was a PTSD marine so we can bet the politico's will use it to try to wangle legislation to ban PTSD guys from owning guns..
They are a day late and a dollar short on that!... Your talking WW2 Vets...Korean War Vets.....Vietnam Vets....Iraq and Afghan Vets...BIG chunk of the population there!

How many do you think would fight instead of give the guns up?

·
Registered
496 Posts

How very sad. My thoughts and Prayers ore for his wife and childred.

·
Registered
887 Posts
The kills on the rooftop and the 1.2 mile shot have both been aired in TLC docs about snipers. Itleast in hindsight Im gonna say they were him by the descriptions in the article.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Too sad....a true hero gunned down. He thought I had read that he had a bounty on his head by the terrorists. I hope that's not why this went down.

·
Super Moderator
9,224 Posts
Official: Semi-automatic used to kill ex-Navy SEAL - Yahoo! News

Would it be normal for a double homicide to occur at a gunrange and for noone to know until the guy tells his sister ?
The gun range is a huge place. The shooting happened at a remote range that was a mile away from the office. They could have been there by themselves.

The guy who did the shooting was someone with PTSD that Kyle was trying to help. They say that Kyle always tried to help those in need, especially vets.

·
Registered
492 Posts
this is another one that sounds way fishy to me.
yup, they are prolly going to spin this one to further demonize the li'l black rifle.

I recently had a friendly debate with my accountant who professes to be for gun control
but wants to shoot my guns to decide which is best for him. I asked why he wished to buy
a firearm, he answers for target practice. I ask do you shoot now? He answers no. I told him
that handguns are for killing people, target practice is just that, practice to be prepared to
hit what you are aiming at. I also told him that he is responsible for where that bullet goes.
I asked him why if you are for gun control are you wanting to buy a fire arm, again target
practice. He then asked why are military rifles allowed to be sold to civilians. That civilians
should only be allowed to own non-military rifles. I then told him, "the AR-15 is the civilian
version... The look on his face was priceless. It was a very positive exchange. We are still
good friends and we will be shooting "targets" very soon. For a gun control fan, he has his heart
set on aquiring a weapon that shoots Nato ammo. And he did not learn that from me. It seems
there are so many in favor of gun control once they acquire a weapon. Sorry to derail this
thread. I am deeply saddened to know another hero has fallen. God bless our Veterans, Soldiers,
Sailors, Airmen (and women) and Merchant Marines.

punch

·
Registered
7,940 Posts
The gun range is a huge place. The shooting happened at a remote range that was a mile away from the office. They could have been there by themselves.

The guy who did the shooting was someone with PTSD that Kyle was trying to help. They say that Kyle always tried to help those in need, especially vets.
My thoughts exactly

1 - 20 of 21 Posts