Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
We've had somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 or 16 small ones in and immediately around my county in the last two weeks. Haven't felt any of them. The epicenter of two of them were within less than 1 mile of where I live. I was in Seattle when the Nisqually quake hit in 2001. Buckled and cracked our concrete floor and sent a one inch crack about 8 feet up the solid concrete wall. And I remember watching Mount St. Helens go up. I watched it from the roof of our house. Not much I can do about stuff like that except survive the aftermath, so I don't spend a lot of time worying about it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would guess you just kinda get used to it when it happens often around you. I can just see the way people would act if a fault started shaking stuff around here. You should of seen them when the flood hit in '08 or when Katrina came in. By watching them you would thought the end of the world was going down right then. Anyway bigdog I hope you don't get caught in the next big one just know if the shtf you will have refuge in the Mwest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts