Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:vs_wave:Good evening! New to the forum, looking forward to learning as much as I can from other like minded folks!

·
Registered
11,794 Posts
Howdy. The NFG's always buy the booze and pays the hookers first time out. :tango_face_grin:

·
Administrator
14,679 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
I don't drink, and have been married a looooong time to a woman who shoots better than me, so leave me out of Prepared Ones suggestion. :tango_face_grin:

Reactions: paraquack and Joe

·
Registered
10,565 Posts
Hearty welcome from Foat Wurth TX..where the men are men and the cows are nervous. If anybody gives any odd sounding advice on here..run it past Slippy. Thanks. Thats how I learned to separate the wheat from the chaff at a tender age..so to speak. Now this pertains to chickens. Smitty knows about guns if you get any bad advice on that. Everybody has a field of expertise in assorted endeavors around here. I spealize in in making home rolled cigarettes..root beer and ginger ale for bartering juist like Toronto Gal said was popular when the USSR collapsed and her Mama made soap out of dog fat and they called cats roof rabbits. it was cigarettes..toilet paper and vodka in her location. But Texas folks are different. Us old Boy Scouts can get by with a handful of poison ivy.

·
8,973 Posts
Welcome, stock up on what you regularily use and need, now. Before it's too late.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts