Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I guess you could say the veil is lifted. After having spent too much time ignoring what's going one around all of us I've decided that it's just foolish to ignore it any longer. The montra of, "Better late than never," applies in my case. Just found the website so I have some catching up to do. Look forward to the tasks ahead and getting to exchange info with everyone.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Welcome aboard! There was a "wakeup" time for me as well. Fears that people would think I'm crazy or something. Not no more.... family and friends are coming to me for advice, which drives me to be better at the knowledge side of it. You are exactly right as well on "better late than never". Ask any question on here, even if its been asked before, as well as chime in on your experiences to help us learn some things. Again, welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi and hello! Swell to see people finally realizing they at least need to get something going. There are a lot of people that will never get out of the state of mind that they will be protected by themselves. I love your signin name also!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!! In life you can prepare or you can wish you had. Simple choice for many people.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey South Jersey... from North Jersey... Ive been looking at houses in Pine Hill..:) From South Jersey Myself.. so I guess Im missing home... besides.. Id have more space to store food if we moved down there...LOL

Welcome...:D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi and welcome! I just started seriously prepping in the last 6 months. It gets going pretty fast. Glad you started! I am not as prepared as I would like to be, but I am better prepared than I was yesterday. That is what I tell myself everyday.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome to our little corner, hope we can help ya and vice versa!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Corn....thanks for cluing me in to the site. Looking forward to comparing bug out bags and other sundries of the prepper world.

See you at the canal on Saturday. We can try out the new pickling rig I bought on some of them trout we catch !

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome CPC :) and welcome SNP :) enjoy the forum, obviously you guys know each other, so be great to read your posts regarding your prepping and stuff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Salt, I knew you'd like the site. I've not posted because I've been reading the various forums. Basically, we are way behind the eight ball (you'll see). Saturday should be fun - just remember to slow roll that rig :D :D :D :D See you Saturday buddy

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome. I signed up a few days ago and the forums are awesome!! The boards were a little confusing for me at first but it was worth it to learn. There are some really smart and experienced people here. Can't wait for your input.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South East (SC).

·
Administrator
15,103 Posts
Welcome from Florida

1 - 20 of 24 Posts