Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Evan Wilder,

I stay in Detroit and yes, I do plan on leaving the city before "shit hitting the fans".

Anyway, I am a newbie prepper who is actively stacking on food and silver while also unemployed.
This is great because it forces me to be resourceful.

Anyway, how are you guys doing?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't exactly say "jobless" but more as into developing businesses to fund my preps.
You tend to make smarter decisions on a tight budget.

Yes, Shit has hit the fan in Detroit 20 years ago. Lol?
It's close to a third-world country without the chain stores and neighboring suburban areas. Ha ha.

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma. Best of luck on getting out of Detroit.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Welcome from the UP.not much work UP here either.except a lot of homes being built. Menominee county,Wis. is a good place right now with Lockheed Martin & Marinette marine building the littoral combat ships,and coast guard stuff,not a bad place to live either.hope you get out of Detroit soon.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Welcome,
As Montana Rancher stated. North Dakota has tons of work right now(paying good wages) and IMHO would be a pretty good place to be post SHTF.. I tend to prefer places with small populations and North Dakota fits the bill. It all depends on what you are lookin for I guess...

BK

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome from VA, there are plenty of jobs in Hampton roads... but ... will be #1 or #2 priority on a nuclear strike from an opposing force haha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts