Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Evan Wilder,

I stay in Detroit and yes, I do plan on leaving the city before "shit hitting the fans".

Anyway, I am a newbie prepper who is actively stacking on food and silver while also unemployed.
This is great because it forces me to be resourceful.

Anyway, how are you guys doing?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Hey Evan,
Welcome from MN. I'm curious. How are you prepping, and how can you do it unemployed? What types of preps are you making? I love to learn. And I love doing things on the cheap.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Move to north dakota and get a job in the fracking fields

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Registered
492 Posts
Howdy Evan and welcome to the forum from Texas!
We have great folks here. Still you might want to not put your full name up. Uncle sugar is always watching Again Welcome!

punch

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't exactly say "jobless" but more as into developing businesses to fund my preps.
You tend to make smarter decisions on a tight budget.

Yes, Shit has hit the fan in Detroit 20 years ago. Lol?
It's close to a third-world country without the chain stores and neighboring suburban areas. Ha ha.

·
Administrator
15,001 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma. Best of luck on getting out of Detroit.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Welcome from the UP.not much work UP here either.except a lot of homes being built. Menominee county,Wis. is a good place right now with Lockheed Martin & Marinette marine building the littoral combat ships,and coast guard stuff,not a bad place to live either.hope you get out of Detroit soon.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Welcome,
As Montana Rancher stated. North Dakota has tons of work right now(paying good wages) and IMHO would be a pretty good place to be post SHTF.. I tend to prefer places with small populations and North Dakota fits the bill. It all depends on what you are lookin for I guess...

BK

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome from VA, there are plenty of jobs in Hampton roads... but ... will be #1 or #2 priority on a nuclear strike from an opposing force haha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts