Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin where Im sitting at my desk at work doing nothing when I could be home working on my projects. This forum is the only thing keeping me from going crazy right now hahaha. Sorry for the little vent there its been a long day so far.. But welcome!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad you found us and joined. Its always great to have another one join the club. Hope to see you around and see you here often!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome, Mudslinger, from Southern Minnesota. There is a lot of good information here and even better people. I've learned so much since I joined in March. And I learn every time I log in. Glad you found us.

·
Administrator
15,103 Posts
welcome from Florida

·
Administrator
15,103 Posts
Not much to learn here. We all like to sit around eating Dorito's and watch old M*A*S*H re-runs.

No, seriously.

Hello.
Actually, it's a bag of microwave popcorn and Game 6 of the World Series.
Bottom of the 6th inning, Boston leads 6-0

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South-East. (SC)

·
Registered
24,399 Posts
So, you a bammer or were your parents married?
;-)

War Damn Eagle
WDE!

At least least to the extent that my son and some of my money goes there. The kid is a hard worker, and that has kept me from paying a lot to the university.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
????? curse words? posts filled with them????
I would suggest that you either ignore them, send a private message to the author and ask them to refrain, or contact the forum moderators to register your complaint.

I guess my being a minister keeps them hidden from me - or I just don't get offended by the language others use to express themselves.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts