Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hello! I am new to actively prepping but NOT to the thought process of "what will I do and how will I do it" when SHTF. Joined here for advice and ideas.....don't care about your politics, religion, or sexual orientation as long as: 1) It doesn't interfere with my life, 2) your aren't wearing it on your sleeve, 3) your aren't using it as your excuse for being a jerk, and 4) you aren't BITCHING about in threads I am active in. It's who I am - no excuses or apologies offered for that.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why would I WANT to? Leiny's beers can't hold a candle to anything that I brew OR buy. But in NM....I know your choices are limited.
:lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't want to seem ignorant....but to me LIONS is the service organization I belong to. Can you enlighten me as to the meaning of the acronym?

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Why would I WANT to? Leiny's beers can't hold a candle to anything that I brew OR buy. But in NM....I know your choices are limited.
We have a few craft beers down here but nothing as good as what I had when I was working up in Minnesota. I'm going to have to get some guidance from you on brewing

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I teach Beer Judging Eval courses and have been brewing since 1977. Always happy to give advice!

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts
Welcome from an old farm boy from Berlin (not New Berlin), now in Arizona

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site... :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Back at ya! I'm a Green Bay boy - Grandpa was the city engineer who surveyed out Lambeau Field back in '56.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota neighbor.

I do not know anything about brewing beer, although that is on the list of "want to learn" things. But I do make some pretty mean sausages. So you bring the beer and I'll provide the brats.

Reactions: longrider

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Back at ya! I'm a Green Bay boy - Grandpa was the city engineer who surveyed out Lambeau Field back in '56.
NOOOOOOOO!!!! Please don't say that you are a Packer fan?!? I was just starting to like you... :-|

Reactions: longrider

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts
It very obvious that he doesn't spit the sampled beer out when he is tasting. So, no wonder he is a packers fan. I'll even bet he has a Cheese Head hat. Don't ya?

Reactions: Inor

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NO, I don't own a cheesehead hat - though I do own one of 12 SB XXXI championship hats signed by Reggie White. Funny, can's seem to find ANY Super Bowl memorabilia signed by any well-known vikings.......Hmmmmm

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Welcome, from 'Da UP'!! the heck with leiney's, I have had to go to Crivitz just for some New Glarus!.

·
Administrator
15,422 Posts
Welcome from Florida. I visited Wisconsin once, when my daughter lived in Green Bay, not very far from Lambeau Field.
I immediately noticed a couple of things;
1. Y'all sure do talk funny, and
2. Y'all like cheese. A lot. I did not heve enough nerve to try fried cheese curds though.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
NO, I don't own a cheesehead hat - though I do own one of 12 SB XXXI championship hats signed by Reggie White. Funny, can's seem to find ANY Super Bowl memorabilia signed by any well-known vikings.......Hmmmmm
I still wear my #10 Fran Tarkenton jersey. He's a prepper ya know... :)

Edit: Reggie is A-OK though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.