Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'd like to introduce myself. I am PrepperMama and I am from Maine. I'm a happily married mama of 3 wonderful children. I am new on the prepper journey and just got started a few weeks ago.

I am a prepper who is worried about the impending economic collapse in the US. I have an advanced degree in economics and see some grave times ahead for our great nation. If it were just me on this journey, I probably wouldn't be doing much prep at all. But I've got a family now and little ones to worry about. Making sure my family is prepared for the collapse is my main goal and focus.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here on the Prepper forums.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome PrepperMama,

I started prepping shortly after I took macro-econ 101. I remember reading about fractional reserve banking and thinking this is systemically flawed. Now I listen to Marc Faber, Nouriel Roubini, Peter Schiff, Jim Rodgers and Jim Rawles. They all say the same thing you are saying. I think Bernanke would say the same thing if he could. I am writing a 7 Step Preparedness Plan for new preppers if you get a chance to check it out.

Have a blessed day!

"A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it."
Proverbs 22:3

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, PrepperRecon!

I love Peter Schiff too! And you're right, Bernanke knows what's coming too, he's just not allowed to say it. The 'invisible hand' is about to slap us all around in a big way.

I am gonna go check out the plan link you posted right now.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The funny thing is that during the depression, that's all prisoners were fed here in Maine. There's actually a state law on the books now that prisoners may only be fed lobster a certain number of times each week. Lobster wasn't in fashion back then I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts