Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just joined this site this morning. Here's a copy of my "about me" from my profile, which pretty much says all I wanna say:
57 years old male, mostly keep to myself with my wife. Born and grew up country. Did my time in the US Army. Consider myself a reasonable thinker. Perhaps I am a "lite prepper" not trying to prepare for the end of time, but think rougher times may be ahead, and trying to get ready to get my family through it.
Looking forward to some meaningful discussions on your fine site
-dave

·
Registered
496 Posts
.....Perhaps I am a "lite prepper" not trying to prepare for the end of time, but think rougher times may be ahead, and trying to get ready to get my family through it........-dave
Welcome from Lost Wages, Nevada. You've found a great site with some darn nice members. I think you will find that there are quite a few of us that are "lite Preppers" I come from a back ground where extra supplies were always kept on hand for bad times. Now I just stock a bit more and do a lot of reading here to learn more.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here with us all. I agree there are undoubtedly going to be some rougher times ahead. How rough who knows. One thing for sure the economy is basically flat lined and it aint getting much better and the increadible debt this country is incurring cant allow us to continue on much longer without a serious crash of some sort. I think folks owe it to themselves to put them selves on higher ground to weather what ever storm we may see. Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hello Dave,

Welcome aboard. it's always refreshing to new people in our ranks. Yes, we are living in trying times. We hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Wishing you all the best in your endeavors. Spring is well on it's way and for many a time to get their gardens started. Even though the Eastern part of our country has been experience some heavy wintery weather you can always prepare many things indoors in advance.

Water and long term food storage should be high on your list of things to do. Start small and then build on that progress.

I look forward to reading and benefiting from your experiences in the near future.

Best wishes,
Desert Marine

·
Administrator
15,092 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Thank you for serving our country.
I was Army as well, 1967-1970.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts