Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm mike and im new to the site and fairly new to prepping just wanted to say hi and see if anyone on here are from Delaware county Pa area? Also can anyone give any ideas or any good info for prepping while living in a apartment, any good suggestion what to do and not to do for apartment style preps

thanks
mike

·
Registered
365 Posts
welcome from California! in an apartment, I still had a garage that I could put my preps in.
I assume you dont, so in the very least, get a good bob and dedicate some closet floor space.

·
Super Moderator
9,603 Posts
Welcome to the forum. When I was in an apartment I used a small set of shelves and storage containers.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Even with a studio or 1 bdrm there r lots of places to stockpile. Closets, under the bed, inside ottomans that have lids, shelves, etc. Just got to b a little more creative.
Welcome to the site lots of knowledable folks here more then happy to help. Everyone of US was a newbie at one time.

·
Administrator
15,260 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Nevada. We live in a small townhouse so I at least have an idea of storage being at a premium. One idea I came up with years ago to create shoe storage space for DW's shoes was to ditch the box springs to our bed, and build and skirt an elevated platform. I used small cabinets for the basic frame and for storing her shoes. The other side and a vacant space in the middle of the cabinets is used for storage. Also being not closed up in a closet, the shoes have a better go at airing out. My emphasis has been on necessary defense guns and at least 1000 rounds for primaries and working on six months of freeze dried foods for two adults.

P1010005.JPG

P1010006.JPG

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welccome from Canada and diddo what yzingerr sead get you self a good bob the outher thing to think about if your lacking room is what space you have in your car/truck not a lot of room but every bit helps

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome from Texas, glad to have you hereand better yet to see you taking that next responsible step for your welfare and safety. Its great seeing more folks get engaged these days. Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you all for the input any bit helps. hope to hear from some more of you all, again thank you

mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts