Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gun owner w/ boat for offshore evac.
Complete lack of faith in all forms of government.
Waiting for the fuse to be lit and ready to go.
Master Distributor of ADYA CLARITY the stuff will make a calcutta sewer water safe to drink.
PM me for more info, if you like.
Thanks, for having me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome to the forums Cake. And i must add, the fuse has already been lit, It's just a matter of if the American people say "Oh shit" and put it out before it blows up in their face.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Welcome from SC! The "offshore bug out" has been something I've been weighing as an option for years. Hope you don't mind my asking some questions. :)

With as many news stories and videos of pirate activity showing how ruthless and calculating the "pirates" are willing to be, pretending to be in distress, then a dozen heavily armed guys pop out of their boat shooting first asking questions later, or drifting up quietly on victims at night. I've all but written anything offshore off as an option. Hell, the government will be pillaging and commandeering everything and every boat they can find (watch the Katrina videos! WOW!). My other concern is the commonality of on board radar now. Seems like everybody has it. So hiding is NO option. On top all that, as I understand it, if you have a firearm on any ocean going boat at all, YOU are illegally operating as a "pirate" and to be arrested or shot by Coast Guard, DEA, or Navy. Who will be searching for exactly this type thing (again, Katrina videos evidence it).

Have you developed tactics or a plan to evade these threats as yet?

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from SC! The "offshore bug out" has been something I've been weighing as an option for years. Hope you don't mind my asking some questions. :)

With as many news stories and videos of pirate activity showing how ruthless and calculating the "pirates" are willing to be, pretending to be in distress, then a dozen heavily armed guys pop out of their boat shooting first asking questions later, or drifting up quietly on victims at night. I've all but written anything offshore off as an option. Hell, the government will be pillaging and commandeering everything and every boat they can find (watch the Katrina videos! WOW!). My other concern is the commonality of on board radar now. Seems like everybody has it. So hiding is NO option. On top all that, as I understand it, if you have a firearm on any ocean going boat at all, YOU are illegally operating as a "pirate" and to be arrested or shot by Coast Guard, DEA, or Navy. Who will be searching for exactly this type thing (again, Katrina videos evidence it).

Have you developed tactics or a plan to evade these threats as yet?
I have a few options, the bays have a lot of coves (This was a pirate sanctuary in the 19th century) as well as sitting offshore in a defensive posture and escaping chaos that will be occurring on the mainland. As for the coast guard, marine police etc. I would hope to explain I am simply taking save refuge and am not in any way a threat or attacker. There is very little "wilderness in my part of NJ to set up a base camp....

·
Registered
966 Posts
Unless it is a sailboat where will you get fuel? I have to call BS on the ADYA CLARITY claim. It is legal to have firearms on vessels in U.S. waters and in international waters.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unless it is a sailboat where will you get fuel? I have to call BS on the ADYA CLARITY claim. It is legal to have firearms on vessels in U.S. waters and in international waters.
Large boats have a lot of fuel storage and i'm not looking to keep motoring around. Re adya, call whatever you want, but there's plenty of documentation on the product. and it's been approved by Health Canada = to the US FDA. The FDA does't regulate supplements.

·
Registered
966 Posts
All I find when I search are fraul alerts. Treating water is pretty straight forward. What mechanism does this product use . . . magic?

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Registered
1,028 Posts

·
Administrator
15,254 Posts
Hmmm. Very interesting for a newbie. Very interesting indeed.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Never heard of Adya Clarity before, but DAMN! Why not just eat a rat poison sandwich! :shock:

"Here's the chemical breakdown of Adya Clarity, as tested by the FDA after they seized the product:
• Aluminum average 1040 ppm
• Iron average 1070 ppm
• Sulfuric acid average .927 %
• Lead .012 ppm
• Arsenic .027 ppm "

Urgent health warning issued over Adya Clarity detox liquid containing aluminum, sulfuric acid - ConsumerWellness.org
But it will make your water safe to drink!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts