Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just doing the obligatory introduction thread. By no means new to prepping having been at it for at least a couple of decades or more. Stumbled into this site after clicking on the banner I saw at another site I frequent and thought I would check it out.

Im a big time outdoorsman. I do a lot of fishing, hunting, reloading, gunsmithing, gardening, hiking, camping, kayaking and occasionally run a trap line. Im ex military after 21 years of service...it was getting hard to still keep up with the 19 year olds. Figured it was time to pass the torch, so I did. I was a Weapons Tech, so if its been in the inventory for more than a couple of years chances are I have built it, repaired it and fired it. Spent a good bit of my career running an armory and gun range as well. Currently working in private security doing physical protection as well as executive personnel protection.

Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome

Reactions: shotlady

·
Registered
292 Posts
Howdy Lunatic,

From a fellow Veteran, thank you for your service. I hope that I and many of the members of this forum will benefit from your expertise and experience. I look forward to reading many of your informative post soon. Have a wonderful day brother.

Desert Marine
Troy B

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
welcome guys, thank you for your service!
from a 2 star blue star mom- the marines way.

is that yer pet goat, troy. i grew up in bandera texas i dont have any live stock right now.
brandi

·
Administrator
14,693 Posts
Welcome from Florida, and thank you for serving our country.
I was Army, 1967-1970

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome from Chicago

1 - 9 of 9 Posts