Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm a new prepper from the Middle Tennessee area. I've just recently been awakened to the world of prepping and to the dangers of not being prepared to take care of myself and my family when something major happens. I look forward to learning as much as I can from the experienced preppers on these boards.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Welcome brandon1855! I'm south KY. Glad to see you here, as well as a runner in your other posts. Plantar faciitis put me out of the running/triathlon game a few years ago, still haven't recovered as I should have. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! What part of KY are you close to? I live in Clarksville, so I'm pretty much right on the TN/KY border close to Ft. Campbell.

I'm battling a little ITBS right now that is slowing down my running, but until now I've been logging 25-30 miles per week for the last 2.5 years.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I'm more eastern ky towards somerset area. Used to live in Madisonville when in college. Land between the lakes is one awesome place. I was up to 20 miles per week, then started doing hills at high intensity thinking "no pain, no gain". well, I'm in pain now. lol.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas. I look forward to sharing and learning from you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome C5GUY & whyspers, I appreciate it.

I'm right there with you survival...I've been training hills alot to get ready for the Country Music Half Marathon...and now I'm paying the price!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts