Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Very nice piece of ordnance! I carry a rather non-descript folder in my jeans similar to the choice that you have made. Most of my folders are 'single blade' types, but I'd like to find a folder with a larger main blade for heavy work and a "tool" of some kind for repairs on the run.

I see the Swiss cross on the handle's shield. Is this a Swiss product?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a victorinox. The Swiss company that makes the real Swiss army knives its not a wenger!

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
I like all types of knives--you should see my closet--we had to get a carpenter in here to make shelves and drawers for the knives!

Yes, I have some fancy stuff. But the best thing for me is a Saturday morning, a horribly treated pair of old jeans and a great knife!

Oh, sometimes a real jewel appears and I polish the edge to a mirror. Oh, it's sharp and functional, I just like to make sure all the elements get a perfect fit!

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,614 Posts
It's a victorinox. The Swiss company that makes the real Swiss army knives its not a wenger!

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
I have a Victorinox mini knife hanging on my key lanyard, and it can be unusually handy for its small size. The tiny little blade is very sharp, and that’s why I got it to begin with. I had a knock off from Aldi’s and I replaced it with the real McCoy.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I carry a single blade but have a multitool swizz army knife also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts