Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Study Suggests Gun Owners And Gun Rights Advocates Are More Racist

Just another bullshit piece by liberal gun haters and minority "my baby din't do nuffin" pushers trying to make gun owners look bad and help in the push to take American's guns to me. They can go **** themselves as far as I'm concerned. I know me and my guns try to keep an outlook of equality in putting holes in scumbags no matter what race they are. I do know one thing for sure though. Me and my guns hate liberal gun haters and will happily put bullets in them given the chance, but that a political agenda issue, not race. Cheers. ;)

7353105958_aa4f20eb34_z.jpg

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Statistics can always be made to show the desired outcome. Of course there's the possibility that more gun owners are racist than non-gun owners. There's more gun owners than non-gun owners. Now prove it's because they own guns. Can't? Didn't think so.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The word racist doesn't mean a damn thing. The word was invented by the Bolshevik Leon Trotsky to disparage anyone who had a sense of ethnic identity.

Any liberal who claims that violence in this country is mainly coming from right wing white people is either an imbecile or a Marxist psychopath. Blacks commit over 60% of all violent crime and make up over half the incarcerated population, yet only comprise 13% of the overall population.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
I'm not surprised.

If someone tells a lie enough times it becomes the truth and they will get what "they" want. Just like you can keep your health plan if you like it. After saying the same BS for a couple years they got the law as they wanted. Will it happen after the 2014 elections with firearms? Is ground the work getting laid out now??

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
It is funny that they site the high affect of gun violence for blacks but forget to mention that it is due to black on black violence.
If race is the problem then I guess it would be the same whether it is black on black or black on white.
Another interesting point is that they fail to mention whether the shootings are legal or not. Self defense as compared to criminal activity.

Statistics don't lie but liars use statistics.

Reactions: ekim and Fuzzee

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I have been called a racist so many times to my face because when a liberal tries to match wits with someone who uses logical, clearly thought out arguments they always resort to name calling. I have started every argument lately with: "Lets agree not to resort to name calling and keep this discussion focused on the issue at hand." It takes away the liberal trump card and they go straight to me being an [email protected]#6&*(.

Reactions: Fuzzee

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
If you want to see unadulterated, . . . full 200 proof racism and bigotry, . . . just get your ticket for the white house, . . . or visit an Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson convention.

I'll mend my little bit of racist attitude when someone puts the brakes on that bunch.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
21,643 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
New Study Suggests Gun Owners And Gun Rights Advocates Are More Racist

Just another bullshit piece by liberal gun haters and minority "my baby din't do nuffin" pushers trying to make gun owners look bad and help in the push to take American's guns to me. They can go **** themselves as far as I'm concerned. I know me and my guns try to keep an outlook of equality in putting holes in scumbags no matter what race they are. I do know one thing for sure though. Me and my guns hate liberal gun haters and will happily put bullets in them given the chance, but that a political agenda issue, not race. Cheers. ;)

View attachment 3218
Since over 90% of gun deaths are black on black (OR) brown on brown (and mostly gang related) I don't see the racist paradigm holding up.

I go back to my local statistics, in Montana we have about 1 million residents, of that 4000 are black and about 16000 are Hispanic. Compared to the prison population where we have 3500 blacks, 1800 Hispanics, and 800 whites in jail.

OMG we are racists bastards!!!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You know truth and logic never enter polls like this. Loaded questions, manipulation of information and agendas are the only thing truthful about them. It makes no difference what they say and do anymore, a fights coming and it's the only thing that can set this country straight. Their the one's who are going to and have been pushing us into it too.

:bluexshippingcontai

·
Super Moderator
9,073 Posts
I am a "Stupidist" I hate stupid people. I am against stupid people. If I could legally eradicate them, the nation would be a lot less populated and Washington DC would probably be devoid of human (I use the term loosely) life. I don't know who said it, but ignorance can be cured with knowledge, but stupid is forever! and ever and ever and ever, infinitum... So I guess if race was another name for stupid, I would probably fit the bill. I hate stupid so much.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Kinda funny, they use the words "gunned down" about the Treyvon Martin "altercation", and they also show a picture of when Reagan's attempted assassination, but, no comment from Reagans son.
Am I racist, NO- becouse I dont own any guns...

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am a "Stupidist" I hate stupid people. I am against stupid people. If I could legally eradicate them, the nation would be a lot less populated and Washington DC would probably be devoid of human (I use the term loosely) life. I don't know who said it, but ignorance can be cured with knowledge, but stupid is forever! and ever and ever and ever, infinitum... So I guess if race was another name for stupid, I would probably fit the bill. I hate stupid so much.
That's the problem. We've been overriding nature instead of letting it takes it's course and a huge amount of stupid people are running around causing mayhem were in the past they would have died in some way. One part of nature is our defensive violent side to bash in the head, shoot, hang, or burn people who seriously threaten our freedom, way of life, families livelihood and safety. And that's exactly what a huge amount of the population is doing. Time to let nature rule again.

·
Super Moderator
9,073 Posts
HEADLINE!

Firms that promote unscientific polling are RACIST!

Good grief.
That goes along with the fact that white mice cause cancer. In our infinite wisdom we have over ruled natures way to weed out those that would have been eliminated by nature. And the cost is killing US

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Having common sense and logic is a far cry from being racist, unless you have neither, then you become liberal!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts