Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to prepping ,or just got the wife into the idea .
Im just wondering if there is anyone in or around northern NY

A good freind and i are getting a hog pen and a coupe and a aquaponics system
On our list for the spring due to the huge amount of snow

So im interested in finding people in or close to the area

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Welcome to the board. I think that you will find that most on here tend to be loners. They don't really mind sharing info and ideas, and they like social interaction, but from what I've seen, they don't lean towards personal, live interaction. They are somewhat secretive abouth their actual location.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut Bosellny. I spent the first 35 years of my life up north of Watertown, NY. That’s a great out-of-the-way area for prepping/survival… small towns and big woods. Pigs and chickens sounds like a good start. Milk goats do real well up there as well. Unfortunately jobs can be a bit scarce.

I miss hunting those 15lbs snowshoe rabbits.

I hope you get settled in well and find the info you’re looking for on the forum.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol, we'll, that's it. Guess I'm getting booted now!
Just a FYI i was not interested in anyones personal bug out , i m interested in like minded people in my area close to me would be good people to get to know on the off chance we can help each other , ::redsnipe::thats all im trying to establish

·
Administrator
15,422 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
I've been a loner for all my adult life. I just need a good woman and a good dog or two.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I consider myself very blessed as I have both.

Oh, and welcome from SE Washington - the state.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Welcome form Nor Cal

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and Welcome..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.