Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Ah Sweden, never been there but would love to visit. while in the service I was stationed in Germany for 6 years and heard nothing but good things about Sweden.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Welcome! My only experience with your wonderful country was 3 very busy days in Gavle on business once upon a long time ago. I didn't get the opportunity to see much except the inside of conference rooms and a factory :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! My only experience with your wonderful country was 3 very busy days in Gavle on business once upon a long time ago. I didn't get the opportunity to see much except the inside of conference rooms and a factory :(
Thank you for welcoming me, Sweden is really wonderful country so I'm lucky!:)

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Another Hello from Minnesota.

My family is from Norway (3 generations ago), so I am sure we are somehow related. :-D

In your honor, I offer the only poetry I know (misspellings intentional):

Ten tousand Sveeds.
Ran trough da veeds.
Chased by von Norvegian.

Da dust from the veeds.
Made snoose for the Sveeds.
And day called it Copenhagen.

·
Administrator
15,422 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
We have several members from Europe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Another Hello from Minnesota.

My family is from Norway (3 generations ago), so I am sure we are somehow related. :-D

In your honor, I offer the only poetry I know (misspellings intentional):

Ten tousand Sveeds.
Ran trough da veeds.
Chased by von Norvegian.

Da dust from the veeds.
Made snoose for the Sveeds.
And day called it Copenhagen.
Takk! (Thanks in norwegian)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome, from Southern Minnesota. I'd love to visit your country. I've seen pictures that are just gorgeous. I know you'll enjoy this site. Lots of info and even more good people.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.