Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my name is Phil and I live in Eastern Washington. I started prepping maybe 6 months ago and most of my friends think Im crazy but I think Im just ...well prepared.

I guess they think I'm nuts because I dont stock up on a lot of the normal things typical preppers stock up on (although I do have a healthy surplus of nonperishables, water, fruit & vegetable seeds, etc) It's mostly the insane amount of Mountain Dew™ that I have been stockpiling. Also I believe there will be some sort of strange post-financial-collapse aftermarket and I've been stocking up on things that most people dont think of like cologne and lip balm and such.

What do you guys think? Am I losing it here or am I maybe onto something?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Stocking "luxury" items for barter isn't a bad idea, but having some diversity and concentrating on things like lighters, razors, OTC pain relievers, toothpast/toothbrushes, etc might be a good idea.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another fellow Texan as well. Glad to have you here. I have to agree, the boy scouts are prepared but that doesn't neccissarily make them crazy, does it? At anyrate, hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Administrator
15,444 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Welcome from the wet side of the state!

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Welcome to the boards from SE WA. State.

with just a few more folks in Washington we could start a Non-profit prepping corporation. ;)

Reactions: indie
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.