Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a prepper looking for a group. i live in south Jersey. I just started about 3 months ago. Looking for some ideas I live in the millville area.
So for I just have about month to two months of food stocked up for me, my father, and my dog. Looking for some like minded preppers to join or help setup a prepper group in south jersey. Im still young im 18 but Im always looking to learn new things and looking to anything I can to help.

·
Super Moderator
9,178 Posts
Welcome to the group from Arizona. Great to see someone of your age with the smarts to make preps for the future.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota.

I have a very good client in Medford Lakes, NJ. So I know your area well. The best advice I can give you is if SHTF, go west young man! :)

Reactions: longrider

·
Registered
468 Posts
welcome Informant! I can't help you with your local prepper group, but I can assure you the members of this forum are incredibly knowledeable and helpful.

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Tennessee...

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Welcome to the group from Texas. I commend you for having your eyes open to the world around you. Is your Dad on board with your efforts?

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South East (SC).

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I'll say what most are thinking, move the [email protected]#$ away from the east coast!

Your area has so many people that I don't see how anyone could possibly survive any SHTF scenario.

If you have a 50K a year job, you could flip hamburgers in 'fly over country" and clear the same amount.

I am glad you are part of the community, glad you finally realize the need to prep, but GTFO of the east coast, it will be a blood bath and it will be very soon.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome from Texas, which has been my home for almost as long as Earth has been yours *LOL*. I am 60 and I grew up on the East Coast, so give a holler if you are interested in hiking info about that part. I did hike quite a bit on the Appalachian Trail in the 1990's.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I'll say what most are thinking, move the [email protected]#$ away from the east coast!

Your area has so many people that I don't see how anyone could possibly survive any SHTF scenario.

If you have a 50K a year job, you could flip hamburgers in 'fly over country" and clear the same amount.

I am glad you are part of the community, glad you finally realize the need to prep, but GTFO of the east coast, it will be a blood bath and it will be very soon.

Yeah, I know. Hopefully were moving in lest in a year. Hopefully nothing happens before that. Might be moving to florida with family or more west. Its going to be hard since I just turned 18 and only working a part-time job. My dad cant work since he is on disability and his doctors say he cant work. Hopefully since im moving in with family for a month or two. I can get a job and get our own apartment/house down there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts