Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

New prep/survival/news website

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  MrsInor 
#1 ·
Greetings all!
New to this board, though a member of many others. Great to see such like minded individuals. It always is so interesting and inspiring to take some time and go through posts, see what others are up to, getting ideas to adapt into my own situation for me and my family.
I am wanting to let you know of a site I have started, catering to folks like us. interested in self reliance and preparation. But also the informational aspect of being prepared and aware.
You can visit it at Truthseekersurvival.com and any feedback is more than appreciated.

Thank you all for providing such a great source of information. I look forward to really becoming part of this community.

#2 ·
Greetings all!
New to this board, though a member of many others. Great to see such like minded individuals. It always is so interesting and inspiring to take some time and go through posts, see what others are up to, getting ideas to adapt into my own situation for me and my family.
I am wanting to let you know of a site I have started, catering to folks like us. interested in self reliance and preparation. But also the informational aspect of being prepared and aware.
You can visit it at Truthseekersurvival.com and any feedback is more than appreciated.

Thank you all for providing such a great source of information. I look forward to really becoming part of this community.

You have been a member since Mar 2013, and your just now wanting our Approval!
Take your goods and go fly a kite!

Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Wheel Automotive design

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.