Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm brand new to preppin and my head is absolutely swimming trying to take in all of the information that is available on this website. It's fantastic. I got started from a couple of guys at work that were talking about Doomsday Preppers. It really interested me so I had to watch the show. I didn't have the National Geographic channel but got lucky and found all of the eps on YouTube. I was hooked after the first episode.

I have a long way to go, but just going to take it one day at a time and do a little something everyday (something I have already learned from here.) :)

I look forward to hearing and learning about all of everybody else ideas. Hopefully I can share some of my own ideas along the way.

Happy preppin.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Raised in Nebraska, pleased to meet you. You need any quick tips in the right direction let us know

·
Registered
433 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NW Arkansas. I look forward to learning and sharing knowledge with you.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi and welcome from New Mexico! One day at a time is all that any of us can do. There is always something new to try, and something else we need. It is all a process. The important thing is to do something everyday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts