Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just joined the forums this morning and wanted to officially "check in". I have been looking for a forum where I could talk to like minded people about prepping (I have been ridiculed and "exiled" by some friends for being a prepper) so it is good to find people who share my interest. While I take prepping very seriously, I am only 18, so stockpiling supplies isn't practical right now seeing as I don't have any money. However I hope to learn more information than I know right now, so that when I can finally begin prepping on my own, I will have more knowledge on the subject. My father and I however do prep on a small scale (mostly because my mother discourages it) but we do have about a month of food stored, as well as other emergency supplies and a bug out location, our biggest problem is weapons because we live in a very liberal state so acquiring a gun license is a challenging process, but we are currently going through the paperwork now so we can get that out of the way. Anyway, I don't want to take anymore of your time, just wanted to let you know a little about myself, and I look forward to discussing prepping with you more in the forums.

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
365 Posts
welcome! Age doesnt matter, its maturity and mindset. Glad you are responsible enough to prep and think/plan ahead.
look forward to your contributions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts