Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just joined the forums this morning and wanted to officially "check in". I have been looking for a forum where I could talk to like minded people about prepping (I have been ridiculed and "exiled" by some friends for being a prepper) so it is good to find people who share my interest. While I take prepping very seriously, I am only 18, so stockpiling supplies isn't practical right now seeing as I don't have any money. However I hope to learn more information than I know right now, so that when I can finally begin prepping on my own, I will have more knowledge on the subject. My father and I however do prep on a small scale (mostly because my mother discourages it) but we do have about a month of food stored, as well as other emergency supplies and a bug out location, our biggest problem is weapons because we live in a very liberal state so acquiring a gun license is a challenging process, but we are currently going through the paperwork now so we can get that out of the way. Anyway, I don't want to take anymore of your time, just wanted to let you know a little about myself, and I look forward to discussing prepping with you more in the forums.

·
Administrator
14,872 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
365 Posts
welcome! Age doesnt matter, its maturity and mindset. Glad you are responsible enough to prep and think/plan ahead.
look forward to your contributions.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Of course your not crazy yet, thats what we all say, LOL. Welcome to the forum from Texas, gald to have you here with us. Hope to see you around and see you often!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts