Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm David, live in Virginia, formerly from the west coast. I've been pouring over all the threads and must say, I'm really impressed with all of the knowledge and advice offered.

I've been a prepper for a couple of years now and decided to launch my own website of products. While there are plenty of online resources for the survivalist and prepper, I was concerned that the average American would be overwhelmed by all the information and products out there.

That's why I created GrabPak.com The website offers 72-hour survival kits for the average guy who just got pounded by Hurricane Sandy or worried himself sick about older parents far away or simply wants to have something basic on hand under his desk at work for a short-term emergency.

I launched the website in September and traffic has been slowly building. I'm now getting sales every day or so! Anyway, please check it out. It probably won't appeal to the "professional" prepper but nonetheless, it's reaching a niche that needs to have something on hand.

Grabpak

THANKS!

David

·
Registered
280 Posts
Very interesting.
I would like to see one in person......
I do have a question on the additional food.
[Bronze pak] Is there 4 total food paks
for $40 [$10 each] ?

·
Registered
280 Posts
You should become a supporting vendor.......

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome, good idea when you can make an interest into a source of income.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Howdy from Texas,

We've been prepping for a better future for over 12 years and for us each day does look brighter.

It's been our experience to learn and benefit from others who have come before us. It is our secret recipe for avoiding the mistakes and pitfall of others. Learn, practice and horn your skills. I hope to see many post from you so that we can benefit from you as well.

Hope for the best and prep for the worst!
Warmest regards,
Troy B

1 - 9 of 9 Posts