Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just want to take a min to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about my idea. My name is Sherman, I am 28 and spent most of my life around military and law enforcement, I have a strong interest in prepping, survival and technology.
I live in Texas and looking to start up a new style of survival organization called Trinity Explorations in Texas. I have been to many forum where i have not received much help or advice, so i am hoping that i can get some here.

I am not sure if anyone is familiar with "Agenda 21" and all of that, but that is not what we are about, We are not here looking for money either, just advice and suggestions, comments or questions to help us get started. Also i am looking for anyone in the Fort Worth Texas area that may be interested in the idea that i am about to present.

I want to reiterate that we are NON GOVERNMENT AFFILIATED, But not ANTI Government, We are just choosing to do our own thing without the interference of the government.

Trinity Explorations is looking to build and maintain a private community of "professional Preppers"

Trinity Explorations is looking to build a private community of "Professional Preppers" that would be able to self sustain after a major disaster.
Sustaining a Major Disaster is critical to survival, as a member of our private community, you would be entitled to benifits that would not be offered to anyone outside of the community such as,

-Private Green housing, produce and live stock
-Privatized Water systems and water supplies
-Self Sustained Power and Electrical Grid supported by solar and wind energy
-Protected Housing with the option for underground housuing
-24/7 Private Protection Team by Fully Training and State Certified Members
-State of the Art Communications and Computer Networking systems
-Prepper Education and Certifications for all community members
-Ability to gain numerous certifications to cross over into local employment
-State of the Art Tactical Training and Defense Training
-Food, Water, Fire, Shelter and Survival Training
-Numerous Ongoing Training Classes and Certification Classes to protect you against any disaster or event that may take place

These are just a few of the numerous services that Trinity Explorations would like to offer.
Members of our private community can gain Local and State Certifications that can cross over into your local community and be applied to employment, thus building your resume in the event that you choose to migrate back into you're local community.

As we are an up and coming Private Organizations, we are looking for members to join in the cause.
We are looking for people from all kinds of backrounds, we are also looking for people from military backrounds, Police, Fire, EMS, Emergency Management, Survivalist, Computer Sciences, Medical and any other fields that would help us build a complete professional community of preppers.

WE ARE A PEACEFUL MILITIA!
We would like to make that clear, we do not support anti government activities, and will not harbor fugitives, crime will not be tolerated within our community. Drugs and Alcohol are Strictly Prohibited on or within our community

Trinity Explorations would like to offer Military Style training and structure to further our survival in the event of a wide scale incident, but in no way intends to respond to emergencies or incidents outside of our Private community.
We intend to offer our services only to registered private community members

Trinity Explorations also intends to provide members with private instruction at grade and standards that any local, state or federal agencies would hold it's employees to, this enables us as an organizations to hold members to standards to ensure the quality of the services we would like to provide and further protect members against disasters by providing highly training and certified staff.

I know this idea may sound a little out there and complicated, but to me it is not, I have managed teams of over 85 people at my current job, I know how to put projects together and seek funding with the right amount of help.
Like i've state before, WE ARE NOT looking for money, or Government Affiliation.

I have the same basic ideas that most survivalist and preppers do, but i am looking to put a bit of private commercialization into it to create sustainable employment that our government can not.

I am looking for any suggestions, questions, comments, ideas or anyone who may be interested in this idea or have anything to contribute to it.

We are currently a 3 person operation, But looking to expand.

Remember, We are not a licensed and registered Government business, Just a few people with a big idea of creating a community.

Please feel free to check out our website and Like us on Facebook :

Trinity Explorations | Facebook

Trinity Exploration Services | Fort Worth, Texas

I'm really looking forward to hearing some feedback from some of the preppers and survivalist here on what i should do to get this project going.

I really appreciate the time you took to read this

-Sherman

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Sounds like a new TV show coming up. You guys going solar, hydro or what? And I recommend thinking about guinea pigs as a sustainable form of livestock. I started a cuy operation like you see in equador and it has exploded, all you have to do is feed them the tall grasses and weeds and stuff. They eat like two full grown horses. Table scraps, stale bread, anything grassy or green they will eliminate in mere minutes. Even big piles of monkey grass, they just inhale it. They taste freaking awesome when done right and yield fat, unlike rabbits. They taste like sweet pork shoulder, there's a reason they call them guinea pigs.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello and welcome –

Is Trinity Explorations an incorporated, registered and insured entity such that it can do business within current financial/legal protocols? I assume you’re courting investors of one sort or another. Do you have a three or five year business plan that you could share with interested people or groups?

I ask these questions because I’ve had some experience with OTG community building and collaborative growth-oriented enterprises and, while the ideas and leadership can be inspiring, it’s the core legal structure and ability to command funding that typically strangles even the best projects.

A corporate profile and posture can provide a substantial springboard to expand on. It keeps groups like banks and Federal bureaus from regarding (and disregarding) you as a collection of misguided antisocial bohemians. JMHO

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello and welcome -

Is Trinity Explorations an incorporated, registered and insured entity such that it can do business within current financial/legal protocols? I assume you're courting investors of one sort or another. Do you have a three or five year business plan that you could share with interested people or groups?
I ask these questions because I've had some experience with OTG community building and collaborative growth-oriented enterprises and, while the ideas and leadership can be inspiring, it's the core legal structure and ability to command funding that typically strangles even the best projects.

A corporate profile and posture can provide a substantial springboard to expand on. It keeps groups like banks and Federal bureaus from regarding (and disregarding) you as a collection of misguided antisocial bohemians. JMHO
Thanks for the info,

I am trying to put together a business plan now that projects a 3-5 year outlook and get a business license to operate, but i am lost in this aspect and i am not sure where to go with that.
Like i said, we are not anti-government, but we are not pro-government, and we just want to build off the grid.
I am wondering if you could provide me some information on what i should do and where i should start?
You are literally the only person who has offered help to me so far.
If you can find any extra time, could you please email me with what i should do to start this project?

[email protected]

I'd really appreciate any information at all

·
Registered
159 Posts
Try to locate SCORE training in your area.
[SCORE or the SCORE Association was previously known as the Service Corps of Retired Executives, but is now recognized as SCORE, "Counselors to America's Small Business." It is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides free business mentoring services to entrepreneurs in the United States. The organization also presents business workshops and seminars for a fee. Business mentoring services are provided by both active and retired business executives and entrepreneurs who donate their time and expertise as mentors to assist new and established small businesses. SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration.]

You may want to consider forming a Not For Profit corporation. As such, you may be able to contact groups and certified individuals in your state that regularly provide training in emergency response and other types of community support issues (EMT's, fire & rescue, health, environmental stewardship, etc.). You (your 'learning' corp.) could work to arrange for free use of local public facilities like libraries, churches, community centers, schools, etc and as an NFP corp., host (not conduct) certified training sessions. This would get your name out there and you would get to know and be known by people in the state E/R and associated training community and by groups that have rooms available for training… builds your credibility.

Mean while, begin to establish your own group of certified instructors (states usually have instructor programs). Once you are a known and established entity, you can conduct your own training sessions (possibly using the same free-use facilities) with your own certified people where you once hosted others.

Your NFP may be eligible for grant money via various state and community programs. As you grow publically, also grow privately with a membership. Your members are your private community… trained, capable and specialized. It takes time, work and planning… what doesn't?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the great advice.

I have contemplated going to S.C.O.R.E in the past and applying for my 501(c)(3) status, but i get accused of being pro "Agenda 21" and whatever else.
I would like to put together a professional group and get us funded, but putting together a group is like making a sales pitch and mine is not good enough yet, but never-the-less, i would like to move forward with my ideas and try to make something out of it.
I have been working on this idea for about 2 years now and have come this far and would like to put it into play.
Again, I really appreciate all the information you have given me and i am going to meet with a S.C.O.R.E mentor later this month and get my business plan rolling

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well, you may want to begin simply as a community action group and get the basics established and introduce the more focused agenda as you progress. Learn from the liberal community action groups. They begin very grassroots and fundamental and pick up sponsors for their more aggressive agenda once they have good footing. I don’t think you’ll pick up much of the type of backing you’ll need if you lay Agenda 21 and other NWO speculatives on your initial presentation table.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.