Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so Sunday night at mall a young husband and wife were car jacked and the 30 yr old husband was shot in head in front of his wife. The mall was on lock down and still there trying to find the 2 black male carjackers.This make s me sick how STILL it's hard to get a gun license in nj.......this was 10min from my house....

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I first saw it and thought "fake" but it does appear to be a random jacking. There is a lot more that doesn't get on the news because it wouldn't help omuzzlim's gun grabbing and pocket picking agenda. It's worse than people know and not getting better.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
The bad guys have no problem buying guns off the street but a law abiding citizen must jump thru the hoops. here in Florida it is a three day wait unless you have a ccw permit then no waiting period.

we don't leave the house without our guns, you just never know when and where the nut case will be.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My prayers and sympathy to the drive and his family..and my noose for the shooters

buy a throw away and carry it in a ziplock baggie (no powder blow back) .. Range Rovers fetch 10,000 to 15,000 on the black market.. This one they dropped in Newark only because a body was attached to the car no one wanted to touch it, not even a chop shop..

Beginning of the year 3 guys pulled up in a restaurant parking lot in Bloomfield NJ on Broad Street two got out with guns and told the Vale to hand over the keys to a Land Rover and a Mercedes. Gone in minutes never found..

Always stop with room to maneuver your vehicle away from the car in front of you..Be aware of your surroundings not just in front of you look around all the time. If it don't look right turn the other way or grab that throw away and be ready.. This NJ sad to say it .. but it sucks . I have 8 cameras around my house , German Shepard, Doberman Pinscher, and a lot of lead..

Be safe always and remember no place is safe in NJ..

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
My prayers and sympathy to the drive and his family..and my noose for the shooters

buy a throw away and carry it in a ziplock baggie (no powder blow back) .. Range Rovers fetch 10,000 to 15,000 on the black market.. This one they dropped in Newark only because a body was attached to the car no one wanted to touch it, not even a chop shop..

Beginning of the year 3 guys pulled up in a restaurant parking lot in Bloomfield NJ on Broad Street two got out with guns and told the Vale to hand over the keys to a Land Rover and a Mercedes. Gone in minutes never found..

Always stop with room to maneuver your vehicle away from the car in front of you..Be aware of your surroundings not just in front of you look around all the time. If it don't look right turn the other way or grab that throw away and be ready.. This NJ sad to say it .. but it sucks . I have 8 cameras around my house , German Shepard, Doberman Pinscher, and a lot of lead..

Be safe always and remember no place is safe in NJ..
A noose for the shooters and there should be another for the politicians that created this environment.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hey guys so Sunday night at mall a young husband and wife were car jacked and the 30 yr old husband was shot in head in front of his wife. The mall was on lock down and still there trying to find the 2 black male carjackers.This make s me sick how STILL it's hard to get a gun license in nj.......this was 10min from my house....
Jersey is one of the states I would never live in. Way to liberal for my taste.

·
Registered
41 Posts
@ Guard for the politicians i was thinking of having them ingest a few coumadin (SP?) pills, blood thinner.. them giving them a few paper cuts and have them bleed out slowly like they are doing to use now.. Not that i am a evil person (ya right) just think it would be a fitting end for them..

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Even carrying a gun you have to be constantly vigilant. If I am in an urban area I wouldn't drive a Land Rover like they did. If I can afford a land rover I can afford another, older, reliable, inconspicuous beater to drive into town. Save the Rover for impressing your friends. The last thing my attackers will see is my $1400.00 Kimber CDP Pro II. Whoa! I'm about to die, but damned that old white dude has exquisite taste in firearms! He dresses like a slob and I never would have guessed he had money but he..........

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Many instances like this are never mentioned in the news unless someone is killed and the news media can't ignore it. My sister is a RN at an emergency room at a large hospital. One of her co-workers got off of work late at night. When she went to her car two thugs drug her out of her car, beat the crap out of her, and took off with her car. NO mention of it in the news. My sister is getting her CC in January when it becomes legal in Illinois.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
It happens a lot down here on the border, illegals beat or kidnap the driver and passengers and drive into Mexico. Sometimes the people are kicked out at the border, other times they are taken into Mexico and never heard from again. We had an older forestry ranger checking on a campsite (called rustlers park ironically enough) she had some illegals sneak up behind her and strike her in the head, stole her work truck and drove it into Mexico. Most likely drug smugglers who didn't want to walk the long distance back. She is still in a coma in the Hospital.

·
Super Moderator
9,673 Posts
This country is being divided. Liberals are in control in the northeast, a majority of the east coast, a fair amount of the midwest and all of the west coast. It's time to get out while you can or be stuck there forever.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.