Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,
Look forward to learning a lot here. Been prepping of sorts for a while, my one biggest weakness is food. Been putting up canned goods but have no place to garden. Just now looking into buying some dehydrated 'survival' foods.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hey Folks, Look forward to learning a lot here. Been prepping of sorts for a while, my one biggest weakness is food. Been putting up canned goods but have no place to garden. Just now looking into buying some dehydrated 'survival' foods.
Welcome from the Silver State, Nevada. You'd find that many of us, myself included started out that way and ended up being into it on a serious basis. You don't have to have a garden to get into canning. There are a lot of dry goods, beans, rice, etc, that can be canned. Had next door neighbors while stationed in SC that bought veggies in bulk and did canning.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome boss, glad to have you here. Also from the south east and doing about the same but we have a garden area and do a lot of canning and now looking into dehydrating foods for storage.

·
Administrator
15,001 Posts
Welcome from Florida

1 - 5 of 5 Posts