Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Currently living in ohio, and was doing some research/digging on prepping. Always a big believer in buying more at the store for later. Don't have a huge stockpile, but ready to move fast when things go south like it probably eventually will. I plan to pick up and move north towards Montana since majority of people will be stuck in urban centers, and Montana seemingly has none.

Got a few guns, stocked up on ammo too. Have a few guys I work with who have the same sentiments. Hope nothing drastic happens overall, but can't hurt to prepare!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hi all,

Currently living in ohio, and was doing some research/digging on prepping. Always a big believer in buying more at the store for later. Don't have a huge stockpile, but ready to move fast when things go south like it probably eventually will. I plan to pick up and move north towards Montana since majority of people will be stuck in urban centers, and Montana seemingly has none.

Got a few guns, stocked up on ammo too. Have a few guys I work with who have the same sentiments. Hope nothing drastic happens overall, but can't hurt to prepare!
Welcome, we had the same thought and now Montana is our home!! We absolutely love it here and you are correct, there are very few people..

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Welcome from Florida

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.