Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about this for quite some time now. Actually from the start of the forum. The name prepperLOG...... log being where people can log in, go to their own "private" control panel and log logistics (# of pounds of food, # of days of water, rotation schedules, rotation notices, weapons inventory, personal maps etc). The problem with this is a lot of people don't want to put that out there on the net. Some will some will not. Basically the opsec thing is what scares them.... i don't blame them, but I'm thinking of ideas to go into this direction.

In order to go this direction, I'll need to get the forum a little more going, but this will give me a starting ground to start brainstorming ideas. I didn't want to put this out there on the main forums because of "competitors" coming up with this overnight. Some already might have it already (don't know), but this is where I wanted to go with the forum, an additional "add on" for users. I know that some forums have features like this where they are VIPs, bronze, silver, gold levels but they are paid levels. My goal is to try to stay away from side bar, top bar, bottom bar advertisers and avoid any extra "paid" levels. I want to provide this free for people.

Just thinking out loud on future plans......

·
Registered
693 Posts
I think it's a good idea, put it in like user controls panels, or something, also you could have a budget calculator so people could see how much they can afford to prep each week/month.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome man! Thank you! I have to be careful with this and plan it out right before I go live with it etc etc. We will keep this as a running thread of ideas to revert back to. Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts