Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm new around this stuff. I am just starting to get interested in prepping because of a buddy of mine. He said I should check some of it out online and get to know others that know more about it. I have a ton of questions and I am running across quite a bit of stuff that seems really interesting. I look forward to getting to know some of you and hopefully run across some good advice in the future.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Nevada. Don't worry about being a new guy, There quite a few here that are new to doing this .

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome from Michigan. Everyone started at some point. Just read, read, read, there is a lot of info on here and if you don't find what you are looking for just ask..... :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome from Colorado!! You came to the right place as far as I can tell this is the best bunch of preppers/survivalist I have yet to come across!! Great people Great advise!!

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad you found us and joined. There is a wealth of knowledge here and some great minds that can probably address any of those questions you have. Hope to see you around and see you often.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

·
Administrator
14,896 Posts
welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi there from Jersey. All the previous comments r rt. on. Glad u decided to joint. Great bunch here. Very informative n helpful..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome and yes I agree with previous posters, a wealth of info about prepping. I'm also new to it at an older age but its never too late to start. The old saying is that it's better to have it and not need it, than not have it and need it. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.......Read as much as you can, nobody can be prepared for everything. You just have to do the best that you can with whatever money you can spare.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts