Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am New on here from New York State. I am in the NAVY currently, and am away somewhere. I haven't ever really considered myself a prepper in all honestly, but I guess after studying it for some time I do most everything that preppers do. I do believe it is very important to be as prepaired as possible, and have good solid supplies/tools/equipment/training.

I just came on here to expand my knowledge in weak areas, and learn. I am pretty solid in the firearm field, and firearm supplies. I just need to get my survival skills up, and probably look into more food storage knowledge, ect.

Can't wait to start learning, and go from there.

I am the same navyman8903 on ar15.com, hkpro.com, and youtube in case anyone was wondering.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome Navy, Army here in Indiana. As you will read here, having a solid supply of tools, food, and training is a good prep for all situations. Weather, power outages, and worse.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome from Iowa. There is always new things to learn. People here are friendly and have offered up suggestions and insight on things I never even thought of so I'm always learning something new.

·
Administrator
14,693 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Thank you for serving our country.
I was US Army, 1967-1970

·
Super Moderator
8,613 Posts
Welcome from Texas. We are appreciative of your service and would gladly welcome you if you choose to move here!

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another fellow Squid! Im retired though...couldnt keep up with the 19 year olds anymore. They say a real man knows his limits, but I dont know. LOL. I hear ya on that. For the longest time I think I was a prepper too and just didnt know it but then back then we hadnt invented that word yet. Great to have you here and hope to see you around and see you often!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts