Hello from Minnesota, hopefully soon to be Cochise County

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Reactions: longrider

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Another Texan here from the DFW area welcoming you to the forum. Yes it apparently does have a name, several in fact depending on how you look at it. And no your not paranoid. Your just exercising a little responsibility and fore sight in the best interest of your family. Nothing wrong with that. At anyrate great to have you here with us. Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome from Southern Minnesota. I'm glad you found us. There is a lot of really good info here. Take your time. Do what you can. Get the kids involved. I think it's Indy that does the "Just in case" with her kids. Don't think you have to do it all NOW. Garage sales are our friends. Thrift stores too.

Well said, Lunatic.

·
Administrator
15,422 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
As Confucious said "A journey of a thousand miles starts out with a single step."

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site allot of good peeps here and good information.. Stay tuned!!! :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Single paranoid mom of 3, been "prepping" for a while, didn't know it had a name.

Looking to link up with other people.
Kinda the same thing here, I was prepping for years before I knew it was called prepping.....Welcome, its a great place!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.